TBuck update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TBuck update

Tbuck will sign with Miami, for 2 reasons the Pats suck and Miami will be hard to beat next season. Plus Beli-dick is a liar

Lucky, lucky T-Buck. This will undoubtedly drive up his price, with two hated division rivals bidding for his services.

Originally posted by 34RWilliams
Tbuck will sign with Miami, for 2 reasons the Pats suck and Miami will be hard to beat next season. Plus Beli-dick is a liar

The Pats just won a Super Bowl, and many think they will be hard to beat next season as well. If Buckley is going to sign with a team based on how well he think they can do, he will probably just sign with the Patriots. They have won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls, and we haven't won a playoff game in that span.

I hope that Miami resigns Buckley, but if no one offers more and he bases his decision on who he thinks will be more successful, we will probably not get him.

if T-Buck wants a 3 year contract, I say the Fins give it to him. T-Buck has enough in him for another 3. I'd like to see him finish his career in Miami.

Originally posted by 34RWilliams
the Pats suck

Looks like somebody needs to learn a thing or two about football, outside of the Dolphins. :shakeno:

I think T-buck is worth a three year deal. He is a playmaker who keeps himself in excellent shape. Also his game is based on savy, so even if his physical skills start to decline, his productivity will decline at a slower rate. I also think he provides good veteran leadership. 3 years at the vet minimum for a guy with good skills who doesn't mind playing sporadically in a backup role, I would do it.

As long as they agree to a small signing bonus, I dont care if they give him a 10 year contract.

it's not the length of the contract it's the yearly salary that will determine where he plays. 3years at slightly above minimum-yes. 3 years at 2 mil a year-no.

T-buck was very ordinary outside of two plays with us last year. Hence, one of the reasons we went and signed a guy to our nickel back. (I'm aware of the succeed Madison with a young guy camp)

He would be a very good backup CB, usually however teams use a Safety as the dime back to cover the TE or RB.

Who was our dime last year? It was either Freeman or Wooden depending on the game.

Tbuck is way, way back burner for RS right now...as missedFG said...we have the position he played covered right now with the Howard signing and Akins/Wooden/(Freeman/Edwards) combo.

Back
Top Bottom