Tbuck VS Law | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tbuck VS Law

Everyone assumes Law is going to break the bank. Law comes with a risk. I don't think he's going to get the money he (or his agent) think he should get. I suspect when reality sets in, his demands will decrease in proportion.

After June 1st we should be able to add another name or two to our list of options. This might drive down the cost of Law a bit.

Law would still be expensive, and obviously a starter. T-Buck would be for vet minimum, with the salary cap break for a vet, so call it $500,000 of cap space and no more than the Nickel or Dime DB.

I'd love to see a cap friendly deal from Law, with lots of incentives, so he could prove himself this year, then go get a big contract elsewhere. At his age though he'd better take any decent long term contract he can get.

I'd still be for adding T-Buck even if we got Law, at least through training camp and some preseason games. If anyone else goes down, we'd still be okay with depth. If Mario Edwards still gets toasted? If Daniels really struggles at the NFL level? We are still okay.

I would take Law over T-buck everyday of the week if I could afford it. I still have beer can dents on my Tv from T-bucks "gambling". Law would be the safer play

Back
Top Bottom