TC Practice Tweets 8/24 HERE!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC Practice Tweets 8/24 HERE!!!!!!

Fin-Loco

2024/2025 NFL Superbowl Champions!!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Loco here.

This is the last week of camp with Friday being the last of four practices open to the public. We've gotten past the crucial dress rehearsal PS2 and are now in cut-down mode with us today needing to cut down to 80. While training camp is great and serves as a lift to extract us from the canal of offseason boredom we're taking on fuel while we plot a course through the remaining preseason tributary and then on September 12th we blast into the open sea of the 2021 regular season. Fire up the Buffett, get some Captain in ya' and soak up the practice tweets that we'll work hard to get you. Don't forget to like the tweets. We should see PW return to live practice and hopefully others as well.

Ahoy me harties!

pirate GIF

Can’t wait for the trolls for a bad block or god forbid a bad QB1 throw lol.

Yup. Their signature is 'I saw player X miss on a block BAD' or 'player y was beaten badly on that move.'

Pick out 1-2 plays and beat it/them to death. I, and most? here, watch plays and aggregate them into an opinion. How did Hunt do based on ALL snaps? How did Wilkins do based on ALL snaps? Yeas, some layers look troublesome in aggregate, but some of those bad plays look to be a one off.

Do we have joint practices with Cinci this week, or are we staying here and flying in for the game?

Back
Top Bottom