TC this year vs TC last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC this year vs TC last year

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Being stuck here on the West Coast, I get zero info on the Phins with the exception of what I can read here.. and believe me, if I lived in South Florida, I would be one of the guys writing these TC reports on a daily basis..

So... The question goes like this.. We are just a couple of practice sessions into TC 2009 and for those of you lucky ones that can actually go out and watch the team practice... How much better does the team look this year compared to the same time last year?

From reading all the TC reports I can find, it looks like we're a good week to two weeks ahead of where we were last year, with the chemistry and timing already in place...

True or not true?

Being stuck here on the West Coast, I get zero info on the Phins with the exception of what I can read here.. and believe me, if I lived in South Florida, I would be one of the guys writing these TC reports on a daily basis..

So... The question goes like this.. We are just a couple of practice sessions into TC 2009 and for those of you lucky ones that can actually go out and watch the team practice... How much better does the team look this year compared to the same time last year?

From reading all the TC reports I can find, it looks like we're a good week to two weeks ahead of where we were last year, with the chemistry and timing already in place...

True or not true?

Wow, without Finheaven you'd probably be cut off from the Dolphins world. As far as I can tell the team looks great. Except for Jason Allen. Expect a lot out of Patrick Turner though. It seems like he may have been a HUGE steal.

Back
Top Bottom