TC Updates 8/19 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC Updates 8/19

I have no idea why Quinn was signed and it's funny that the media tried to read into it as if he was a threat to Moore (especially the clown that started the rumor that Moore was on the trading block) but Quinn should have stayed with his TV commentator gig. Someone on the offensive staff (and my gut says it was Lazor) must have thought they could fix him but he's broke beyond repair.
My initial thought was that he was probably better than Devlin, but I'm not so sure about that now

Looks like wheeler has been benched that's awesome. Tannehill showing his deep ball off. So hyped for this season

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 54s
#Dolphins TE Charles Clay makes a nice catch over the middle from QB Ryan Tannehill. Clay is working his way back.

Can't hear this enough!! :brewskis:

I appreciate his Tweets but damn he's arrogant. 1/2 the time it's "I told y'all this or that" and yet I don't recall seeing many, if any, Tweets where he says he was flat out wrong about something. If he didn't try so hard to come off like he's smarter than the coaches or any of us then I'd respect him a hell of a lot more.

Everything Omar says, the opposite happens. He is terrible.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Him saying "Wheeler is balling the last two days" and "Jimmy Wilson is a playmaker" shows you his stupidity.

Moore or Quinn?

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 21s
#Dolphins QB Matt Moore throws a pick six to CB Kevin Fogg in 7-on-7 drills.

Moore or Quinn?

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly · 32s
Kevin Fogg gets Brady Quinn on a pick 6. Told you Quinn would help these DBs get better. His throwing motion is flawed. You can jump it.

Take your pick. lol

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 54s
#Dolphins TE Charles Clay makes a nice catch over the middle from QB Ryan Tannehill. Clay is working his way back.

Can't hear this enough!! :brewskis:

I think they should hold Clay out of the next game. I know it's the dress rehearsal and all but I don't take a chance he takes a step back.

I'm so glad we didn't draft Quinn.

Well, I'm on vacation and the wife I sleeping as we are waiting for baby #3 to be born.

Congrats dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, not a single mention of how Smith did at RG. (So much for Omar watching line play) I guess that it is probably a good thing, as in no news is better than bad news.

This new system has done wonders for T-Hill, let's hope it translates into the regular season.

30 plus tds for the qb easy in this offense...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, not a single mention of how Smith did at RG. (So much for Omar watching line play) I guess that it is probably a good thing, as in no news is better than bad news.

True. Omar probably woulda been all over it, if Smith was getting smoked..

Back
Top Bottom