Tc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tc

Phinz said:
Did anyone go to training camp? How did they look?
If you mean today, well there was no training camp today. They flew out to Texas. They are practicing with the Texans and will have a scrimmage with them on saturday. I believe it's on Saturday.

F150&Dolfan said:
Do we have any camp reporters out in Houston????

We generally get with someone on the other teams board and ask them to report for us, or if we have a fan in that area we try to get them to get us feed back if they can make it..I'll check to see where's a good fan site for Houston..

F150&Dolfan said:
Do we have any camp reporters out in Houston????
Not sure, but I sure hope so. From what I understand we won't have cameras or Mandich out there like we had at the Titan's scrimmage the last two years. I am really going to be going through witdrawls if that is in fact the case. I enjoyed the web broadcast the last couple years of the Fins vs. Titans scrimmage.

MDFINFAN said:
We generally get with someone on the other teams board and ask them to report for us, or if we have a fan in that area we try to get them to get us feed back if they can make it..I'll check to see where's a good fan site for Houston..
Thank you! That's at least better than nothing. I look forward to what you find. :D

MDFINFAN said:
Here's a site with camp commentary..I'll ask them to update us..

Houston fan site
Thank you. Heading to bed now, as it's already way past my bedtime. Darn this infernal site! :tongue:

p.s. Getting old sucks! :tongue:

Hmm it seem like they take a little time to clear people in the registration, I'm still waiting for my email confirmation so I can post..

MDFINFAN said:
Hmm it seem like they take a little time to clear people in the registration, I'm still waiting for my email confirmation so I can post..
No worries, thank you for the effort all the same! I appreciate it. I just don't have the time and I have an early meeting. I just hope I will be able to function on the 3 hours of sleep I am about to embark on. :roflmao:

Take care all Fins fans!

GO FINS!

There was some discussion here yesterday. Can't remember the thread (sorry), but I think there's a Dolfan in Oklahoma who was going to check out the scrimmage and report back.

Joe Schad from the Palm beach Post has gone to Houston and will be filing reports. He is usually a good read and gives a fair assesment of what he sees.Looking forward to his comments.

Back
Top Bottom