TE John Jones #? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE John Jones #?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I was wondering why doesnt Jones have a # yet? We signed him about 3 weeks ago..shouldnt he have a # by now?

I say that he is waiting for a 80-89 # to be avalible.

Rookie, dont get smart with me..u aint the only person u know.

he can get smart all he wants, it's a message board, and that was funny. Besides, im not even sure john jones cares yet. :laugh:

Ok ok phindude, I didn't mean anything personal. I was just saying since its John Jones (not David Boston) that its not really a big deal what number he has since he'll basically just be a special teamer...If you're his friend or related to him, then I apologize.

sorry about my attitude man..i was just curious about his #

yeah i'm assuming he wants a number between 80-89 but they're all taken at the moment...i actually checked NFL.com and they have both Jones and Derrius Thompson with #88.

Im curious to what his number will be too but we will find out soon enough. i hope that Boston gets # 89 by seasons start even though it is perry's.

Not to get off topic but saves that chick in your user info is absolutely blazing...:fire: :woot: :topic:

every year in training camp it seems all the 80 numbers are used up so the te's get a 40 number. seems i recall 46 always is the extra te. so in my best guesstimation i say jones will be number 46. then if he makes team will switch to an open 80 number.

Back
Top Bottom