TE, OL, LB... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE, OL, LB...

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
How long does it take for Miami to fix these positions? OL was dominated today. TEs were non existent. Too many 1st rd picks wasted on what’s sporadically is only above average on their best day. Julius Thomas looks slow, soft and out of shape. I don’t think he’ll have many highlights this year. Then the linebackers, I won’t say too much, injuries and Timmons bs has compromised them but man Miami could have drafted linebackers instead of busts like Dallas Thomas and Dion Jordan in so many previous drafts.

We can live without a top TE. A lot of teams do. The "addressing" of the LB position over then years has been terrible, running unimpressive UDFA's in key snaps because they don't even attempt bandaids at the least, while despite not wanting to spend money there they actually continue to pay Misi year after year even though we knew years ago his injuries were probably career ending and he's not that good when healthy. The OL is sad because they have actually made attempts there, its just always been wrong.

I just watched the NFL network highlights, 1 long TD pass for the Jests, 1 interception for the Jests, and a backup safety for the Fins whining and crying on TV. F*** the NFL.

We have the absolute worst back 7 in the league.

Like I was saying in chat . . . we just need an infusion of speed in the secondary. We are entirely too slow back there. Tankersley and even McTyer are both sub 4.4. guys. Add some athleticism to the group in exchange for inexperience.

I'd take out both Bobby Mac and Maxwell for the 2 rookies.

If we get Timmons back, I'd move Chase Allen to MIKE and I like my athletes better at LB.

T-Bum is killing this team slowly. Please fire him Ross.

When was this team ever alive prior to his arrival though? At least we have a playoff trip under our belt since he has been here, which isn't a common occurrence in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom