Team Logos- Phin Dollars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Logos- Phin Dollars

TheJetsBlow

Active Roster
Reaction score
How would I get to add team logos under my avatar? Do you have to be a VIP for that? I was trying to buy a couple with my Phin dollars and I couldn't unless I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone explain how this works? Thanks in advance!!

Currently, the vBPlaza Store is only available to VIP, Premium, and staff members.

No, there are no plans to offer it to non-VIPs. We have to save some special benefits for the guys and ladies who financially support us. ;)
So, the phin dollars for us non-VIP members mean nothing? Maybe you should turn it off for the rest of us.

So, the phin dollars for us non-VIP members mean nothing? Maybe you should turn it off for the rest of us.

Well, other people can use it to buy sigs, avatars and such but I'd be happy to disable yours

EDIT: There ya go. No more pesky Phin Dollars for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. :wink:

Well, other people can use it to buy sigs, avatars and such but I'd be happy to disable yours

EDIT: There ya go. No more pesky Phin Dollars for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. :wink:
See, I didn't know could buy things like sigs and avatars.

Please restore my phin dollar amount.

Just so you know, I had 615 dollars in the bank and about 900 outside.

Done...

It pays to ask questions before you start poking Admins with a stick. :wink:
I apologize, I didn't mean to poke. I am still trying to figure this whole phin dollar thing out.

Thank you for restoring my phin dollars. :dolphins:

Thanks, however I can't access the bank or use the donate button anymore. Says I don't have access.

Try again.

I had turned everything off but I wrote down your totals just in case you had a change of heart

Back
Top Bottom