Teams Win, Coaches Lose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teams Win, Coaches Lose

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
I guarentee that any game Miami loses next season,it will fall hard on Wanny, and every game Miami wins we'll, hear all the hype about the players... What does everyone else think??:confused:

Originally posted by corona683
I guarentee that any game Miami loses next season,it will fall hard on Wanny, and every game Miami wins we'll, hear all the hype about the players... What does everyone else think??:confused:
well we sure as hell cannot blame it on Ray Lucas anymore ;)

Originally posted by inFINSible
I think the blame will fly all over the place.

Nope, it'll be the coaches and Fielder...

always will be..

Trust me, if Buckley gets burnt......if madison gets burnt.....if JT is non existent.....if Zach missess a tackle......they WILL get blamed....one thing about this board, there will be plenty of blame to go around.

Trust me, if Buckley gets burnt......if madison gets burnt.....if JT is non existent.....if Zach missess a tackle......they WILL get blamed....one thing about this board, there will be plenty of blame to go around.

You might be right:lol:

No, you are quite wrong. According to many, it will be Fiedler's fault in some way, shape, or form... :rolleyes: :lol: :cool: ;)

Let's blame in out our mascot TD.

I hate it when he comes out on a motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom