Tebow goes to the JETS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow goes to the JETS

Any minute now NYJUNC will be here telling us all how Tebow is going to be the next Joe Namath in NYC, and spinning it like it is a great deal. :lol:

I dont see how anyone can defend this trade. I am intrigued to see what he says about this.

They'll love Tebow ... untill he has to play and goes 5 for 20. NYJUN is probably going to spin it but it should be a circus when Sanchez fails and Tebow is the starter.

They'll love Tebow ... untill he has to play and goes 5 for 20. NYJUN is probably going to spin it but it should be a circus when Sanchez fails and Tebow is the starter.

It has been a circus since Ryan got here, what happens with the FIns when Garrad over takes Moore as the starter?

It has been a circus since Ryan got here, what happens with the FIns when Garrad over takes Moore as the starter?
I expect Garrard to start over Moore. If he does it doesn't come close to the impact as Tebow starting over Sanchez would cause.

I expect Garrard to start over Moore. If he does it doesn't come close to the impact as Tebow starting over Sanchez would cause.

I agree, but in a couple of weeks you guys went from having Manning, to getting Flynn, to bringing in Smith to signing Garrad. That itself is a kick in the nuts to a fan base.

Didnt your owner have a Tebow day last season? How many Tebow jerseys are going to be for sale at your stadium?

no, he had a Florida Gator day not a Tebow day. I would pay a fourth round pick just to make sure Tebow was not a dolphin. Thankfully the Jets took care of that.

However maybe he will bring some class into that locker room because no matter how bad of a QB he is, he seems to be a good person.

no, he had a Florida Gator day not a Tebow day. I would pay a fourth round pick just to make sure Tebow was not a dolphin. Thankfully the Jets took care of that.

However maybe he will bring some class into that locker room because no matter how bad of a QB he is, he seems to be a good person.

Speaking of class, didnt Marshall punch a woman in the face as a member of the Dolphins?

I agree, but in a couple of weeks you guys went from having Manning, to getting Flynn, to bringing in Smith to signing Garrad. That itself is a kick in the nuts to a fan base.
I agree. The FO in Miami is a circus. But the circus in New York is on the field and in the locker room.

Didnt your owner have a Tebow day last season? How many Tebow jerseys are going to be for sale at your stadium?
You guy can pencil in the game in Miami as a home game. Sad to say but with all the transplants from NY and the gator fans the place will be nuts.

Speaking of class, didnt Marshall punch a woman in the face as a member of the Dolphins?

Please, you really want to get into that argument???? At least he didn't quit on his team and throw everyone under the bus ( S. Holmes). He didn't wipe a bugger on a teammate (M. Sanchez) or is a pedophile, (Sanchez again) or a deadbeat dad (Cromartie) or drive drunk with teammates and girls in the car (B. Edwards as a member of the Jets) etc. etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom