tebow's father prediction | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tebow's father prediction

I watched the UK game. How did that turn out for Timmy?

It was one game bro, and it was a free shot that came from Tebow's blind side. The hit did not hurt him, it was him hitting his head on the turf. Tebow kicked butt against almost everyone and took and gave hits that a lot of players could not have taken.

Get over yourself....:3w:

It was one game bro, and it was a free shot that came from Tebow's blind side. The hit did not hurt him, it was him hitting his head on the turf. Tebow kicked butt against almost everyone and took and gave hits that a lot of players could not have taken.

Get over yourself....:3w:

i think it was pouncey's knee he got KO'd on - but whatever i guess. i could name about every player from LSU's defense that tebow ran over at one time or another if that would make him feel better though.

Tim Tebow will be the best financial investment any team can make, period. His ability to draw crowds of people is ridiculous. He alone could solve the financial issues of numerous NFL teams.

He may be a terrible quarterback, but he is one of the hardest workers ever. The way he dedicates himself to the game is unbelievable, and even if it is indeed a longshot, just remember that this kid was also a longshot to survive birth too... He's been dealing with these kinds of things his whole life. He could be a bust, but if he actually develops into a good quarterback, then it will be the greatest pick a franchise could ever make.

The guy is argueably the best college quarterback of all time.
Better than several QB's that were picked first overall (see for yourself with the attached link).
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/kerry_byrne/03/22/tim.tebow/index.html
Whether he makes it as an everydown QB at the next level is yet to be determined, but you can't question this kid's heart, his drive, his athletic ability (see combine numbers)or his college resume, 2 Nat'l titles, a Heisman, and a game away from playing for a 3rd. It's not his fault that the media can't get enough of him.
My guess is he'll go early in Round 2 and be developed by a team that won't need him to play too early.

Back
Top Bottom