Technical problem - green ESPN advt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Technical problem - green ESPN advt

spiketex

Aussie with the swag of El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have had a major technical problem for the past few days in trying to get on this website. Whenever the green ESPN fantasy football advertisement appears on my screen I'm in trouble and cannot progress any further. I try again and if other advertisements appear, then I can continue as normal. I don't understand why this particular advertisement causes a problem. I am a strong Dolphin fan and enjoy Finheaven but this is extremely annoying. Is anybody else having a similar issue with this advertisement? What is happening?

I have had a major technical problem for the past few days in trying to get on this website. Whenever the green ESPN fantasy football advertisement appears on my screen I'm in trouble and cannot progress any further. I try again and if other advertisements appear, then I can continue as normal. I don't understand why this particular advertisement causes a problem. I am a strong Dolphin fan and enjoy Finheaven but this is extremely annoying. Is anybody else having a similar issue with this advertisement? What is happening?
can you screenshot the ad next time? post it in here or pm it please.

Back
Top Bottom