Ted Ginn declares for draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn declares for draft

From what I hear is has good character and good skills. We need some of those players on our team.

Here we go again... another big-name player that we actually have little use for at the present time, but people want to draft anyway. The only way we would possibly take Ginn is if we got rid of Welker. Welker's probably going to stay, which means we won't get Ginn. Not that we need to draft yet ANOTHER receiver.

I hear ya.... Even Keyshawn Johnson said Jarrett isn't physical enough for the NFL just yet and should stay in school. Ginn is very exciting..... but I agree with you.
I'm hoping for linebacker Paul Posluzny from Penn State...

He obviously proved how much of a playmaker he was in the Bowl Game and after he went down the entire offense went down with him. The Dolphins need a player like that if Russell and Quinn are already selected.

He obviously proved how much of a playmaker he was in the Bowl Game and after he went down the entire offense went down with him. The Dolphins need a player like that if Russell and Quinn are already selected.

yeah it had nothingto with Aaron Boone and Kirk Barton proving they were horrible pass blocking OTs when they were constantly getting beat by Moss and Harvey.

Here we go again... another big-name player that we actually have little use for at the present time, but people want to draft anyway. The only way we would possibly take Ginn is if we got rid of Welker. Welker's probably going to stay, which means we won't get Ginn. Not that we need to draft yet ANOTHER receiver.

I hear ya.... Even Keyshawn Johnson said Jarrett isn't physical enough for the NFL just yet and should stay in school. Ginn is very exciting..... but I agree with you.
I'm hoping for linebacker Paul Posluzny from Penn State...

why in the world do you want to go defence when we are ranked 4th imo CC is never going to be a #1 WR and we need a #1 WR (a LB ):shakeno: come on man get real or is that you satan ???:dolphins: WR in the first round with first pick :dolphins:

why in the world do you want to go defence when we are ranked 4th imo CC is never going to be a #1 WR and we need a #1 WR (a LB ):shakeno: come on man get real or is that you satan ???:dolphins: WR in the first round with first pick :dolphins:

Dude... punctuation. Use it, man.

As for why we should go defense... because our defense is aging, and it still has gaps. We could use help at CB and LB. Keith Traylor is most likely retiring (his contract is up, he's 38 years old), so we could use another NT (Wilkinson isn't exactly an every down guy.) Vonnie Holiday is most likely leaving via free agency, so we could use another DT.

Meanwhile, all the offense really needs is good coaching and a great Left Tackle. Culpepper is returning, so QB is set; Chambers needs to be moved to the slot, as he performs best there; Ronnie needs to get 25+ carries a game; and we need to restore our vertical-oriented offense. I don't believe the offense is completely broken.

i think ginn reminds me alot of Bernard Berriian from the bears they play alot alike and have same height and build. I would say ginn is a tad faster though anyone agree?

How many accounts does Dan Snyder have on this forum? Eesh.

We actually need a playmaker on offense. Chambers had a terrible year all the WR had their drops and we never score on kickoffs or punts its very rare. Ginn could provide a HUGE spark their. I would like seeing him drafted here.

Well someones gonna have a really good slot receiver and return man.

Johnson and Jarrett and the only two guys at WR worth a top 20 pick, and personally I wouldnt touch Ginn untill #25 at least.

Well someones gonna have a really good slot receiver and return man.

Johnson and Jarrett and the only two guys at WR worth a top 20 pick, and personally I wouldnt touch Ginn untill #25 at least.

IS Jarrett better than Ginn?!! i do not think so!! I say jarrett has better hand but Ginn is a better all-around WR!!

Calvin Johnson is in a world of his won!! Hes All-star Caliber

We actually need a playmaker on offense. Chambers had a terrible year all the WR had their drops and we never score on kickoffs or punts its very rare. Ginn could provide a HUGE spark their. I would like seeing him drafted here.

Playmaker: Daunte Culpepper.
Playmaker: Ronnie Brown.
Playmaker: Ricky Williams.
Playmaker: Chris Chambers (when used properly, i.e., from the slot.)

And if we somehow, by the grace of the football gods and the ineptness of the eight teams drafting before us, get Joe Thomas, add him to that list.

certainly someone to look at with the 9th pick. :wink:

i would look for him "if" MIA didnt get to sign dante stalworth...yeah, then i would draft him

but i would try strongly to sign 2 star FAs: an OLineman and a WR "or" CB...

if we sign Steinbach or Davis and Clements or Samuels...then i think we should go with tedd ginn jr

...but my plan b, "if' we are unable to land stalworth...is to go ahead and sign Steinbach or Davis, Clements or Samuels, and drop either Booker or Welker and sign the cheaper Kevin Curtis...

this way we'd go NT in the 1st round :wink:

Back
Top Bottom