Ted Larsen Was Hoping He Wouldn’t Get Ball Before Key Block On Dolphins Miracle Td | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Larsen Was Hoping He Wouldn’t Get Ball Before Key Block On Dolphins Miracle Td

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
“It looked like we had a little action,” Larsen said, via the Miami Herald. “You just try to get down there. I was kind of hoping they wouldn’t pitch me the ball. I was looking forward to making the block. I ended up making the block and it worked. He had a great run.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ball-before-key-block-on-dolphins-miracle-td/

Larsen isnt getting enough love for the impact he had on the play. Best play the guy has had all year. thank god he hustled his big butt down field.

Did anyone else notice that after parker lateraled the ball, he just stood there and did not throw a block to help Drake?

Maybe just maybe he was getting into position to take another pitch.

That was a great effort by him running full speed downfield while the patriots defenders are in a jog.

No he was just looking around not sure what to do. Watch it.
Spoken like a true Dolphins fan.

Always looking for something negative.

Funny he was the first guy to embrace Drake when he scored so he must have not been standing still for too long.

Did anyone else notice that after parker lateraled the ball, he just stood there and did not throw a block to help Drake?
Who was he going to block? The play was in front of him. If he had tried to block someone, he would have probably been called for a block in the back.

And actually, Drake say's he was looking for someone to lateral too! Nobody there, so he turned it up and took off.

Parker added nothing to the play...thank God he just happened to be in the way of the guy chasing him. He ran about a yard and pitched it. Even Gase said he was pissed at Parker at first for not running, but obv it worked out.

Honestly that downfield block just tells you that Larsen never gave up on the play.

Which was nice to see. Our guys didn’t mail it in or call it a token loss.

Couldn’t have been much more critical

Honestly that downfield block just tells you that Larsen never gave up on the play.

Which was nice to see. Our guys didn’t mail it in or call it a token loss.

Couldn’t have been much more critical

HOOPS!!!!

How you been?

Back
Top Bottom