Ted Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Washington

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Pats game last night???? Fuggin Belechik, if he didn't get Washington and Rick Lyle was in there starting as the nose tackle I guarentee Ricky would have a field day against the Pats. A-train has looked poor yet even he had some success running up the middle agianst the Pats with lyle in there. Now because Belechik probably new this we have to contend with Mount Washington instead.

On a bright note Kordell was able to drive the ball down the field and get a TD against this vaunted NE Defense.

I think NE will blitz a lot this year and they will have some success doing it but it will cost them too because Colvin isn't good in coverage, they have rookies in the secondary and Harrison doesn't possess a great range.

If you can contain their blitz you can hurt them.

NE defense will be good this year, I expect them to put the smack down on Buffalo in week 1.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Did anyone watch the Pats game last night???? Fuggin Belechik, if he didn't get Washington and Rick Lyle was in there starting as the nose tackle I guarentee Ricky would have a field day against the Pats.

:lol: Can't blame a team for going out there trying to improve.. Belicheck is being payed to get that team to win and be a force.. Thats what he's doing.. If I remember correctly.. Ricky couldnt run up the middle against the ats in week 17 last year anyway.. He still got 185 yards rushing.. We'll see what happens..

How did Washington look last night??

Originally posted by Muck
How did Washington look last night??

He got the night off to finish moving from Chicago but against Philly he was a force commanding double and even the occasional triple team.

Back
Top Bottom