Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice

I doubt they want Moore but anything is possible and as the season goes on there could be more needs for other teams.

Ozzy rules!!

How many years we been playing this "Trade Matt Moore Game"?

Just don't think it's ever going to happen.

They will chase Kap, or Sanchez. Doubt they sniff around Moore

Both of those guys suck donkey dick and aren't familiar with Norv's offense. I think they'll stand fast. Sam Bradford -- who is actually a pretty decent deep thrower -- might be their best bet if they want outside help.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

[tweet]770745877107322880[/tweet]

Oh man, just when I had almost forgotten about #Nanobubbles. :sidelol:

Both of those guys suck donkey dick and aren't familiar with Norv's offense. I think they'll stand fast. Sam Bradford -- who is actually a pretty decent deep thrower -- might be their best bet if they want outside help.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Oh man, just when I had almost forgotten about #Nanobubbles. :sidelol:
I never said they were good, but they would be the knee jerk reaction to the situation. If you are starter QB shopping in Week 4 of the preseason, you aren't gonna find much.

Matt moore takes them nowhere...might as well roll with their back up sean hill...seasons over already

Reports that players were throwing up on the field when they saw it

Matt Vensel ‏@mattvensel 12m12 minutes ago
FWIW, Teddy Bridgewater's injury was called in on the emergency scanner as a dislocated knee. That's not to say that is the full extent.

Bradford does make the most sense on a one year rental...although im pretty sure he has a massive cap # this year and has the #2 overall pick wentz even been cleared with his ribs?

Talk about crazy the eagles gave the former kc backup chase daniel $11 mil guaranteed to be the backup...

Very sad for the kid, really like him as a player.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m7 minutes ago
I said this. But what I meant was they were noticeably affected. Regrettably, it was not meant literally.Ian Rapoport added,
Chris Wesseling @ChrisWesseling
Via @RapSheet, Bridgewater’s “gruesome” knee injury had Vikings players disturbed and horrified, even throwing up on the field.

At this point I just hope Teddy recovers fully and can walk. If he can't play anymore, so be it. Just hope he heals without needing a walker or worse for the rest of his life. Modern orthopedic medicine has become more and more advanced to his benefit. Good luck to him.

Can you imagine the **** show around here if we traded them Matt Moore, who does what he does and manages the game. Protected behind the best rb we have seen in some time and other talent on the team. Very good defense too

Back
Top Bottom