Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Henry vs ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me about your run D. Are you ready for Henry vs ricky

The first post in this thread was directed at the Ahman Green thread as part of THAT thread........thus my post is totally taken out of context and intentionally split by one of mods to make me look bad.

well, the way I see it is that you made yourself look bad. Take a look at the facts. Original thread was about Green Bay and Miami Dolphins. Then in that thread you posted a simple "TRAVIS HENRY:132 YARDS". This is why the moderator moved it. Not out of disrespect, but out of the fact that your post had absolutely nothing to do with the thread it was in. I don't see it as disrespect at all. If anything you were disrespecting the first thread by jumping in, seemingly starting smack. Maybe in the future if you see a thread about Miami's next oponent you shouldn't jump in unless you have something worthwhile to say. Simply put, don't mention the Bills in a thread that is about Miami and their next oponent, that is disrespectful.;)

How about this point MFan. Green is a better back than TH, TH got 132 yards on your D. Logic would then point to Green getting lots of yards vs. your D.

Miami must respect the Packers passing game (if Favre plays) like they did Buffalos thus the rushing situations should be similar for both AG and the last back you faced in TH.

Better.

yeah but still, he didn't point out the facts, or elaborate. You don't need to hold this guys hand, I am sure he can fend for himself. He should made points as to why he says TH. But just saying TH is like me coming to a Buffalo MB in the middle of a thread about NE VS Buffalo and saying " Buffalo can't win a Superbowl", all it says abotu me is that I am trying to starts trouble. Thats what Plummet did there. If you want to compare Green to Henry, then GREAT, all the power to him. Elaborate though, cause at first site it doesn't make sense.

One more thing, I can pretty much bet he didn't mean it the way you did.;)

Posting Henry's rushing total in response to a post stated "how great" your run D is in no means disrespectful. It's true....Henry DID run for 132 yds against your D and only the late game "strategy" of passing the ball in the 4th qtr prevented that number from being higher. The point: Ahman Green is preceived, and rightly so, as a better and more accomplished RB than Henry. Henry ran for 132 yds in YOUR HOUSE in 85-90 degree weather. What can Green do at home against the same D? I suspect the Packers are looking at that game film :)

Green: 165 yds and 2 TDs

Don't look at me, the only time I split threads is when there is a post that doesn't need to be here, so I split it and then move the thread to my secret forum. :)

Priest Holmes is a better back than both those second hand gumps(Henry&Green) and he was held in check by our D! You cant gauge a backs performance on someone elses glory! Different game, different situations!

Travis Henry:132 yards: 2ND PLACE AFC EAST

Ya feel me!

But Miami will attack the Packers in much the same way they attacked Buffalo. Thats the point here. Against KC it was stop the run (you got beat by Gonzalez mostly), against Buffalo it was stop the pass (TH ran for 132).

The GB game (with Favre playing) will be much the same as the Buffalo game IMO. Since AG is better that TH right now he should have a similar game.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Hey Ice, since your boys don't play until Monday come to McFaddens on 42nd and 2nd for the games.

www.nybbc.com

Check it out, you may like it.

Sorry, but Im goin to RI in a few hours for a few days. Maybe I'll go for the Bills-Dolphins game in December.

But Miami will attack the Packers in much the same way they attacked Buffalo. Thats the point here. Against KC it was stop the run (you got beat by Gonzalez mostly), against Buffalo it was stop the pass (TH ran for 132).

The GB game (with Favre playing) will be much the same as the Buffalo game IMO. Since AG is better that TH right now he should have a similar game.

Thanks for your opinion........however wrong it may be. We played Green Bay last year and we respected the GB running game as much as we did Brett. Where as in Buffalo Miami did not care about TH. They only cared about stopping Bledsoe and it worked. 6 TO's and you guys only scored 23 pts.

Not even close!

Theres no Drew Bledsoe-Eric Moulds fear in GB! They play a much more balanced game, with Green getting lots of reps! Although Favre is an outstanding QB, The threat remains with Green! And since our secondary is miles above the Wr corps in GB, the emphasis will be to contain the aforementioned Gump, ahman green!

Back
Top Bottom