Tell me how Sam isn't the best CB on this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me how Sam isn't the best CB on this team

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Not one reception was made on #29 today. Yes Surtain gets more chances to make plays, but for christ sakes they only threw at Sam 4 times all day, and 3 times the routes were less than 7 yards. They moved Sam over on Harrison midway through the 3rd quarter, and after having 9 catches for 1000 yards against everyone else Sam shut him out! I can say with out any doubt in my mind Sam Madison is the best cover corner in the entire NFL. He doesn't get the ints that the pro bowlers get, but it is only because the opposing QB forgets about who ever is covered by Sam.

Deion isn't in the NFL anymore. Although he is still harrasing Dan Marino and Boomer Esiason.

Wasn't it 6 minutes to go in the 4th when they finally moved Madison over. TV guys were like "finally they switched responsibilities"

Surtain and Madison both played pretty well, if Surtain didn't get hurt then this one would have never been close!

Yup, it feels good to be vindicated (in my argument). lol.

Madison is great, but he ain't Deion. Deion was the fastest man in the NFL. Not even the speed demon WRs could beat him deep. And he had better hands than Sam. Plus, he was the most dangerous defender in the open field when he got the ball. That's why he was also the best punt returner in the league and made appearences at WR.

Originally posted by Muck
Yup, it feels good to be vindicated (in my argument). lol.

I've been with you all along on that one.

How about a new one though.

Jerry Wilson vs Fletcher :)

J.B. Brown vs Fletcher

At least Wilson could hit. ;)

Back
Top Bottom