tell me if you feel this way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tell me if you feel this way

Phins40

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
ahhh the end of last season the 6 game winning streak so much promise after the season talks begin who should we sign who should we draft then in march it begins the endless D. brees VS. C -PEP fourms we end getting PEP
then the month of april the endless mock drafts now begin people debating who the dolphins should draft in the 7th round the draft comes and goes and the dolphins feeling strongly about there off season. then here comes the long boring summer months and the endless fourms of who your fav. dolphin and when do you think the fins will wear there orange jersys this year finally we creep our way out of the long boring offseaon of football to pre season with all the hype in the world bhind us and me never being so excitwed baout a football season in my life we make though pre season with no major injury and then he we are a few painful weeks later 1-5 :boohoo: i dont even know what to say months and months of talk feels wrothless but i look forward to another long offseaon with you you and always go fins whoooooooooooooo:dolphins:

u kno wut i found out about myself today.......no matter how bad i want the phins to win no matter how upset i am after they loos.........i still find myself pumped way up for next weekend!!!!...I find myself thanking God its football season!!!!!...Thats wut its all about my fellow Phin Fans its our JOb to stay optimistic its our JOb to keep the hopre and to cheer our team on!!!!!!! If we dont who will?

guess so lol

dont want to leave you hanging

16yeardoldfan said:
u kno wut i found out about myself today.......no matter how bad i want the phins to win no matter how upset i am after they loos.........i still find myself pumped way up for next weekend!!!!...I find myself thanking God its football season!!!!!...Thats wut its all about my fellow Phin Fans its our JOb to stay optimistic its our JOb to keep the hopre and to cheer our team on!!!!!!! If we dont who will?
i am somtimes think im most optimistic fin fam lol but after today and this seaon i just dont know what to do about my fins anymore i want to cry

i feel the same way, at least i am not the only one suffering every week, a football team should not have this effect on people, there are more important things, my wife, kid, parents, job, friends, health, i dont know why but this team is that important, i dont get it

16yeardoldfan said:

yea im with you man, i cant believe the season has turned out the way it has and after what felt like the longest offseason in the world just to wait for this is like ive been punched in the stomach...however the fire never dies in me man im always pumpd to watch the dolphins play and i know a lot of people are wishing now that the season can just end but you know they will b missing sundays

miaD5499 said:
yea im with you man, i cant believe the season has turned out the way it has and after what felt like the longest offseason in the world just to wait for this is like ive been punched in the stomach...however the fire never dies in me man im always pumpd to watch the dolphins play and i know a lot of people are wishing now that the season can just end but you know they will b missing sundays
i get pumped up every week too but its been so painful to watch them this year i fell i loose a year off my life every time i watch them

Back
Top Bottom