Tell me why this is news? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me why this is news?

Judging by the way you defend this thread, there's no telling WHAT you'd do to your child..

A lot of things I can say, but I'll just simply say that you are a complete moron, and leave it at that.

They do that here too

Yeah but KiNG is right man, Jamaica is on an island of its own. It has a reputation of intolerance towards gays. Two years ago Brian Williamson, who was probably the island's best known gay activist was discovered by a neighbour, lying in a pool of blood. The Jamaica Observer in Kingston subsequently published a letter which read,“To be gay in Jamaica is to be dead.†At least 30 gay men are believed to have been murdered in Jamaica since 1997.

The country's law makes any act of physical intimacy between men punishable by jail, with the possibility of 10-years hard labour. Most claim asylum to the UK because the situation is so unbearable.

This is a good article about the situation:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3653140.stm

A lot of things I can say, but I'll just simply say that you are a complete moron, and leave it at that.

Yep, I'm a moron because I don't want to make friends with gays? Oh, oh, oh...no, I'm a moron because I disagree with you and your observations right? That's right - whoever disagrees with you = moron.

AMAZING.........

And you're what, the opposite of a moron I assume? I'm a moron and you're not?

Get over yourself man. Who are you and why the **** are you important enough to tell me what I am? You don't have a damn clue of who I am. :rolleyes2

I've had disagreements with a lot of people on this subject. It didn't turn classless like how it did with you. I wonder how that makes ME the moron?

Yeah but KiNG is right man, Jamaica is on an island of its own. It has a reputation of intolerance towards gays. Two years ago Brian Williamson, who was probably the island's best known gay activist was discovered by a neighbour, lying in a pool of blood. The Jamaica Observer in Kingston subsequently published a letter which read,“To be gay in Jamaica is to be dead.†At least 30 gay men are believed to have been murdered in Jamaica since 1997.

The country's law makes any act of physical intimacy between men punishable by jail, with the possibility of 10-years hard labour. Most claim asylum to the UK because the situation is so unbearable.

This is a good article about the situation:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3653140.stm

Wow..just wow:shakeno:

Yep, I'm a moron because I don't want to make friends with gays? Oh, oh, oh...no, I'm a moron because I disagree with you and your observations right? That's right - whoever disagrees with you = moron.

AMAZING.........

And you're what, the opposite of a moron I assume? I'm a moron and you're not?

Get over yourself man. Who are you and why the **** are you important enough to tell me what I am? You don't have a damn clue of who I am. :rolleyes2

I've had disagreements with a lot of people on this subject. It didn't turn classless like how it did with you. I wonder how that makes ME the moron?

What? Couldn't care less who you may or may not call a friend, and never implied anything to the contrary.

As for the admitted lack of class in our discussion, you brought it on.

I read an article today where Ameachi said since"coming out of the locker" he has recieve multiple death threats. I dont honestly see how this whole situation benefits him.

I read an article today where Ameachi said since"coming out of the locker" he has recieve multiple death threats. I dont honestly see how this whole situation benefits him.

$$$

clear.gif

68325384_478f974345-1.jpg

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Peja-1.jpg

50-1.jpg

clear.gif

rodman-1.jpg

259682621_aef70cd881-1.jpg

I found it pretty funny........

Didn't come up with it though, passed along by copy/pasting a RealGM post.

It benefits the other people in the league who are gay and thinking of coming out. Someone has to be first to come out so it no longer becomes an issue.

Exactly. Wouldn't it give you a nasty taste to here that years later, a guy who you showered with and changed in front of, is gay? Jeez.......I'd be scarred for life. Imagine if you remember him LOOKING at you!

I'd have to go find him and beat the living **** out've him. :nono:
Look, this is what I have a problem with....You arent attracted to men fine, thats understandable...Im sure there are women who you are not attracted to, lets say for the sake of argument that you are not attracted to redheads...
If a redhead was looking at you in a sexual way, and then on top of that made a move on you, would you feel compelled to "beat the living **** out've her"? Or would you feel somewhat flattered and turn her down in a respectable way?

What is the difference? If someone made physical contact with you, that would be one thing, but what does it hurt you to have someone be attracted to you?

Look, this is what I have a problem with....You arent attracted to men fine, thats understandable...Im sure there are women who you are not attracted to, lets say for the sake of argument that you are not attracted to redheads...
If a redhead was looking at you in a sexual way, and then on top of that made a move on you, would you feel compelled to "beat the living **** out've her"? Or would you feel somewhat flattered and turn her down in a respectable way?

What is the difference? If someone made physical contact with you, that would be one thing, but what does it hurt you to have someone be attracted to you?
I understand the point you are trying to make, but like the pic you used in another thread, thats comparing apples and oranges, really. You cant say that a Homosexual male coming onto a homophobic man shouldn't be any different than a redhead woman coming onto a heterosexual man who just doesn't like redheads. It is a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom