Ten times better then Marino???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ten times better then Marino????

sete12

Practice Squad
Reaction score
According to the quote in the Herald, Wayne thinks we can now get someone 10 times better then Marino. Who dose he think is that good, maybe Shula. Guess he's running out of former Miami Dolphins to run the team......

"I wish he hadn't made this decision, but he did and so we have to move on," Huizenga said. "Who knows? Maybe the next person that comes in is going to be 10 times better."

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Nublar7

He is just guessing.

Yup. And by saying that Wayne DOES think that, is how you start rumors. ;)

Is there any chance that the Fins would reconsider Seattle's Ted Thompson?

Key

Originally posted by dolfan06
at this point, anything is possible!:rolleyes:

BREAKING NEWS - - - - - - - - - - - -

Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Hernia has just annouced the new VP of Football Operations, filling the spot in the Dolphins front office made vacant by the recent resigning of Dan Marino.

In his first official statement as VP HOFO, Mr. Jackson stated, "I really love Dolphins and look forward to spending 14 hours a day working at the front office...anything's better than Neverland. I think I bring an intimately sound judge of young talent to the table and can contribute immensely to the new kiddy rides planned for the immediate area surrounding Pro Player stadium. With Waynnie's support, hehehe, I feel we can complete the transformation of this organization into the best circus it can be within the next season or two...we already have managed to sign Goofy to a 2 year extension and Dumbo will continue to be a qood quarterback."

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Hernia has just annouced the new VP of Football Operations, filling the spot in the Dolphins front office made vacant by the recent resigning of Dan Marino.

In his first official statement as VP HOFO, Mr. Jackson stated, "I really love Dolphins and look forward to spending 14 hours a day working at the front office...anything's better than Neverland. I think I bring an intimately sound judge of young talent to the table and can contribute immensely to the new kiddy rides planned for the immediate area surrounding Pro Player stadium. With Waynnie's support, hehehe, I feel we can complete the transformation of this organization into the best circus it can be within the next season or two...we already have managed to sign Goofy to a 2 year extension and Dumbo will continue to be a qood quarterback."
:rofl:

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

:roflmao:

Nice one Navy, we all needed a breath of fresh air....:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom