Terrell Davis, and Seth Joyner aren't believers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Davis, and Seth Joyner aren't believers

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Total Access? Those two don't think Miami has a chance this weekend.I understand they have a right to an opinion, but damn.......show us some love.:( I'm not asking for them to predict us to win, they just acted like we have no chance. Pissed me off, actually.

They weren't Believer last week either, but they ate their words
didn't they. They will again me thinks :).

The Inside the NFL Guys picked 3 to 1 that we would win.

Bob- MIA
DAN- MIA
Chris- MIA
Collinsworth- NE

I can respect that anyone would pick NE(they are 10-2), but at 8-4, people shouldn't just write us off. F*** the snow or December. Players don't worry about that sh-- when the game is going, and neither do I.

It's good to see we're getting some respect from the HBO guys.

I bet Davis didn't believe we would beat his Broncos on Monday night back in 98 either...

Another thing I noticed during that show was that Terrell Davis seemed jealous of all of the props tha Barry Sanders was getting.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Did anyone watch Total Access? Those two don't think Miami has a chance this weekend.I understand they have a right to an opinion, but damn.......show us some love.:( I'm not asking for them to predict us to win, they just acted like we have no chance. Pissed me off, actually.

We don't deserve ANY respect until we prove that we can win big games late in the year.

Re: Re: Terrell Davis, and Seth Joyner aren't believers

Originally posted by Dolfan954

We don't deserve ANY respect until we prove that we can win big games late in the year.

I see each year individually. I don't think the past has anything to do with the future. Smack 'em in the mouth this week, Dolphins!

Re: Re: Re: Terrell Davis, and Seth Joyner aren't believers

I see each year individually. I don't think the past has anything to do with the future. Smack 'em in the mouth this week, Dolphins!

If someone stole from you everytime they came over your house, and each time they say, "I won't do it this time", how easy would it be to believe them? Same thing applies here. They need to show us that they can get over the hump. Actions speak louder than words.

I see where you're coming from, but I just don't think the record in December will mean much when the ball game starts.

It does have significance. The quotes from players over the years after another heartbreaking defeat will tell you that. Just like Mark Dixon said last year after the NE game, (I don't have the exact quote) Everyone was just waiting around for something bad to happen, and it did. Or when the NE player (forgot who) last year said "hang in, they'll fold!" and they did.

For some reason, they just crumble all the time in Dec. I really have a good feeling that we're peaking at the right time and this year will finally be different though. GO FINS!

I saw that this morning...It pissed me off too... :fire:

Back
Top Bottom