Terrell Owens Just Ran A 4.4 At Age 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens Just Ran A 4.4 At Age 44

It's a shame he was forced out of the NFL. His last season at 37 years old was 983 yards and 9 TD's. Still a lot left in the tank, if only he could shut the hell up.

Owens is perhaps the most physically gifted WR ever. No doubt when he was 40 he could still have played

Otherwise known as the Alexander City freak.

I'll always wonder what would've happened had any of the SEC programs, most notably Alabama.... recruited Terrell Owens out of high school.

This thread got me thinking of the top 5 most physically gifted receivers to ever play...

1. Calvin Johnson - There's approximately an 8% chance that Megatron really was a transformer.

2. Terrell Owens - 4.4 speed at age 44.

3. Randy Moss - How great could he have been if he actually cared?

4. Julio Jones - Ran a 4.3 with a broken bone in his foot at 6'3", 220 pounds.

5. Andre Johnson - 6'2", 230 pounds with 4.4 speed and nearly a 40" vertical.

This thread got me thinking of the top 5 most physically gifted receivers to ever play...

1. Calvin Johnson - There's approximately an 8% chance that Megatron really was a transformer.

2. Terrell Owens - 4.4 speed at age 44.

3. Randy Moss - How great could he have been if he actually cared?

4. Julio Jones - Ran a 4.3 with a broken bone in his foot at 6'3", 220 pounds.

5. Andre Johnson - 6'2", 230 pounds with 4.4 speed and nearly a 40" vertical.

That is a great list of freak athletes I am trying to think of a few more to add but all that comes in mind that you haven't already mentioned is Chad Johnson and his incredible footwork.

I'm not sure what he ran but Larry Fitzgerald was fast too i believe. He has a crazy vertical. He at least gets an honorable mention

Back
Top Bottom