Terrell Owens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
T.O. was going to be on NFL Countdown a while ago but I had to go out and missed it. Did anyone see it? Did he say where he wanted to play next season

:eat:

Originally posted by Lukin
T.O. was going to be on NFL Countdown a while ago but I had to go out and missed it. Did anyone see it? Did he say where he wanted to play next season

Philadephia Soul

yes I heard him. he kept saying over and over again that he desperately wanted to play for Miami. He said he will look no further than Miami to get him a super bowl ring. :rolleyes:

Philly, and he said that guys like Ray Lewis and Donavon McNabb always tell him he needs to join their teams.

Re: Re: Terrell Owens

Originally posted by zevo

yes I heard him. he kept saying over and over again that he desperately wanted to play for Miami. He said he will look no further than Miami to get him a super bowl ring. :rolleyes:

No, sorry. That was Peyton Manning.

We don't need this locker room cancer. Chambers is going to step up to the elite this year. We need to sign a top notch lineman, who are the free agents. I know PFW is supposed to drop the list this week.

Ray Lewis said during the pro bowl while he was miked up that Terrell Owens was going to Baltimore. I hope not.

T.O wants to go to a situation where he will be the focal point of the offense, that won't happen here, and he also won't catch 100 balls here either, so I don't think he considers Miami an option at this point.

I don't think there is enough room or patience on this team for a player with an ego as big as his, obviously he would improve our offense.....but at what costs?

IMO TO is a cancer. I can't see any team wanting this clown. He would cause more problems then he's worth.

Not Miami

He'd be a perfect fit for Philly. I'm pretty sure we're not going after him. Way to much money, especially when the draft is so rich in WR.

*admin - edited for content*

We couldn't afford him even if we wanted him. People are talking about a 15-20mill signing bonus for him (they said 20 during the probowl but said that would never happen)....point being.....we don't have the cash for him so regardless he won't be here. It's that simple.

He'd be a perfect fit for Philly. I'm pretty sure we're not going after him. Way to much money, especially when the draft is so rich in WR.

*admin - edited for content*

Please refrain from personal attacks on the boards..
We do not allow name-calling, offensive language or personal attacks from any member, as outlined in the TOS.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom