Terrell Owens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrell Owens

DolphinsFreak

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As you know Terrell Owens got what he wanted, his whinny little grievance went his way, he is now going to Philly instead of Baltimore. After the ruling was made, Owens compared himself to Rosa Parks. What are your thoughts on this self-proclaimed civil rights activist? You have to be blind not to see the similarities in their lives. Rosa Parks lived in Montgomery, Alabama in 1955 and refused to give up her seat to a white woman on a SEGREGATED bus. Terrell Owens lives in a mansion in San Francisco, California, making millions of dollars a year. His big "civil rights" move was to cry to the nfl board so that he can pick which team he thinks has a shot at winning a superbowl so he can play for them. I think Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will now take this and all other NFL matters to the supreme court, ruling that this is a civil rights violation, that ALL players should be set free and be able to choose which team they should play for. Every player in the league will now be a free agent.

You go Terrell...way to stick it to "The Man" :rolleyes: Is this true...did he really compare himself to Rosa Parks?? Wow

He's definately nothing like Rosa Parks. Terrell Owens is just a whiny little beyotch with an idiot for an agent.

He compared himself to Rosa Parks before he went to Philly, not the other way around.

I forget the context in which it was used, but it's not as bad as it sounds.

wow, does anyone have the exact quote TO used about himself and Rosa Parks? --thanks

Rosa Parks was Over-rated, TO had a good case and won thats not crying thats being smart!! Would you let people walk all over you if your in the right ? ya you prob would...

Well his agent did mess up, but TO was going to win the grievence because his date was set before the CBA changed theirs.

The Niners knew TO would win thats why they back pedal to try and get a Legal Deal for TO before the Special Master ruled.

Ya I heard he compared himself to rosa parks but the guy is a jackass, he sometimes sez and does the stupidist things...

Back
Top Bottom