Terrible about Godwin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terrible about Godwin

bdizzle00

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Done for the year. You hate to see that happen to a good young player.

You do, but I also hated to see when the Bucs took Winston out for the year on a horse collar tackle that was immediately flagged the first time those teams met. May not have been a coincidence that happened the last time these teams met and in the next matchup 3 of TB's skill players leave the game injured in the first half. Godwin will still have a really good career. Winston may have lost his one shot to earn the helm with one of the NFL's most respected offensive minds.

What does suck the biggest for Godwin though is he took a team friendly one year deal with the idea that the salary cap increase would let him net a bigger deal this offseason, and of course the team wanted another go round with Brady. Guy could have had a huge payday last year but all the radio guys around here say there was an understanding that he'd be looking at getting a real big deal from them this year after last year's weirdness.

I’m a big fan of Godwin. Hate to see that injury. What a terrible tackle by that defender. Completely unnecessary to go that low and lead with the helmet to his knee. The league should outlaw that. It’s so easy to destroy someone’s knee with type of hit. Godwin is lucky the damage wasn’t more significant. If the Bucs can’t reach a deal with him this off season I would love for Miami to pursue him. Godwin and Waddle would be fun.

If it wasn't the Saints I'd have just said sometimes **** happens.

Any time they injure a handful of guys though I really wonder.

Back
Top Bottom