Terry Cousin a Panther | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Terry Cousin a Panther

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Panthers | Cousin Agrees to Terms - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
4:11 PT: The Charlotte Observer reports the Carolina Panthers have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent CB Terry Cousin (Dolphins) that is worth about $5 million. He's expected to be given a chance to start for the team.

Good for Terry.He wasn't much of a contributor.But since he was a solid back,he'll be missed. :cooldude:

Originally posted by DolFan31
Good for Terry.He wasn't much of a contributor.But since he was a solid back,he'll be missed. :cooldude:
Cousins was a huge contributor since he had a target on that #21 of his because no QB wanted to throw ag. Sam and Pat if they did not have to. He play 100000X better than Jerry Wilson in coverage. He will be missed if Fletcher becomes the #1 answer to the poll question - who was the biggest bust ?

Fletcher a bust? The guy has only been around one season!

Originally posted by Blitz
Fletcher a bust? The guy has only been around one season!
that was my point, we'll miss Cousins if we find out in 2002 that Fletch is a bust !:rolleyes:

Ah, I see.
Even if he doesn't perform like Sam or Pat, I still don't think we should call him a bust even after next year, really, unless he totally blows (i.e., ends up being replaced by whoever is going to be our dime back halfway through the season...)

Originally posted by Blitz
Ah, I see.
Even if he doesn't perform like Sam or Pat, I still don't think we should call him a bust even after next year, really, unless he totally blows (i.e., ends up being replaced by whoever is going to be our dime back halfway through the season...)
if he's better than Jerry Wilson, then Wanne got what he wanted ;)

Back
Top Bottom