texans consider trading 1st pick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texans consider trading 1st pick...

Seriously there is no way Nick Saban is going to trade up. There is just no way he is going to chance the future of the franchise for 1 guy. Its gunna take alot for us to get the #1 pick and we need young guys who are cheap to come in here and be good not get the #1 pick and pay a QB a ton of money. We might as well sign Brees and save some picks.

chris84chambers said:
seriously what do they want?

To move from #16 to #1 would involve a major move.

I'd guess our #1, #2 and #3 from this year and probably our #1 and #3 from the 2007 draft.

Look at what the Chargers got in the Eli Manning deal and add at least 2 picks because we are picking at #16.

Skeet84 said:
Seriously there is no way Nick Saban is going to trade up. There is just no way he is going to chance the future of the franchise for 1 guy. Its gunna take alot for us to get the #1 pick and we need young guys who are cheap to come in here and be good not get the #1 pick and pay a QB a ton of money. We might as well sign Brees and save some picks.

i would do it for leinart.

unifiedtheory said:
To move from #16 to #1 would involve a major move.

I'd guess our #1, #2 and #3 from this year and probably our #1 and #3 from the 2007 draft.

Look at what the Chargers got in the Eli Manning deal and add at least 2 picks because we are picking at #16.

would u do it for leinart????

chris84chambers said:

OMG Dude do you really think he is worth it? UMmmmm NO! I would tell Houston what they could do with that pick. Stick where..... Well you all know where!

id love to get the picks that they can possibly get. 23434224 of em

chris84chambers said:
he is going to be a franchise qb for years.

There is no real way to tell. If there was a real way to tell then Tom Brady would have gone Number one overall and Ryan Leaf would go undrafted. There is no way to tell. You would be risking the future of the Dolphins for a Might be good QB. Why not just sign Drew Brees?

Skeet84 said:
There is no real way to tell. If there was a real way to tell then Tom Brady would have gone Number one overall and Ryan Leaf would go undrafted. There is no way to tell. You would be risking the future of the Dolphins for a Might be good QB. Why not just sign Drew Brees?
there's no way to tell how drew brees will play coming off of a disappointing season and a big shoulder injury, as well as on a new team in a new offense surrounded by new players.

Juan Cribbs said:
there's no way to tell how drew brees will play coming off of a disappointing season and a big shoulder injury, as well as on a new team in a new offense surrounded by new players.

Right - which is why we're not going to trade away the better part of 2 drafts and give him #1 overall money......like we would have to do for Lienart.

chris84chambers said:

We have a ton of holes in the o-line and the secondary that need to be fixed very quickly. But getting a guy like Leinart could be too irresistible.

I wouldn't do it.

I'd sign Brees and use those picks to fix our team.

Back
Top Bottom