Texans considering trade down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans considering trade down

yes i believe i saw him say that on NFL network. this is taken out of context of course. he was asked if trading down was a possibility, and he said of course. much like he said drafting any of the top 3 players was a possibility.

That would sure make things interesting.

Juan Cribbs said:
yes i believe i saw him say that on NFL network. this is taken out of context of course. he was asked if trading down was a possibility, and he said of course. much like he said drafting any of the top 3 players was a possibility.

he also said that if a team makes a deal that gets them more picks and yet can still draft there guy, then you do it. Right now, it seems New Orleans is now on the Cutler bandwagon, which means the Jets are probably the team that has already talked to Houston.

I thought the Texans definitely should have traded down until about last week. They should definitely get Reggie Bush, and draft a top tier o-lineman in the 2nd round. Bush is so explosive, we won't see another one like him for awhile.

trading down would make thing interesting. They have alot of needs and if they traded down a few spots o they could still get Brick, and pick up extra picks. makes sence. It is a hard one though. A player like Bush is rare. He will be a difference maker for what ever team he ends up on. I think the Texans asking price will be high, cuz they know they will be able to get about anything for that pick. will be interesting to watch

Why would we trade with Houston? I mean it does not make any sense. We are not in Cap Heaven and we need young guys to come in and play well. We need help in soo many areas and drafting a QB that high is goiing to be almost as much as Brees. There are going to be a few QB options in Free agency.

Back
Top Bottom