Texans' fans getting ornery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texans' fans getting ornery

PhinFan0202 said:
It's called a fluke. Wanny's play calling is what messed up that game for us.

Wanny's play calling, you mean team execution sucked that day.:shakeno:

we are the better team and with Saban..that actuall spells victory most of the time.

I know that Bronco fans were a bit chirpy last year at this time. Then, Miami handed the Donkeys their ***** to 'em.

What strikes as similar to last year is that Kubiak will be on the opponents staff & possibly calling the plays.

MDFINFAN said:
Wanny's play calling, you mean team execution sucked that day.:shakeno:

But man I still remember that 1 handed TD catch Chambers made, that was NICE :D

Alex44 said:
Did you read the end where I wrote 'but games arent played on paper' :confused:

I agree with you 100%

I did.:D I wasn't trying to counter your point.

Van-Island Fins said:
"Ronnie is going to eat their crap" ? haha sorry He eats crap for breakfast ? Circa Happy Gilmore
Actually it's "I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast!"..."You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?.."No!". Good movie.

I'm pretty surprised they think our DL is undersized. Our DL is a bit lopsided, 300+ pound Kevin Carter and 340+ Keith Traylor manning the left side with 285 pound Vonnie Holliday and 250 pound (on a good day) JT on the right side.

But try telling Seth Wand or even better, rookie 3rd rounder Charles Spencer (who was projected to be a guard at the pro level) to block JT. Ouch.

I dunno. Miracles don't happen overnight. Even Nick Saban couldn't get a turnaround goin until the last 6 games of the year.

Has anyone told the texan fans ( i think they have more than one) that when an opposing defense sacks David Carr they don't get points for that. They only score when they get in the endzone or kick a field goal.

If they got points everytime that carr got sacked last year, they wouldn't have lost a game.

:shakeno:

They will eat their words come game day. I would say the same thing as a Dolphins fan. Not surprising that a fan of another team would pick their team to win, but insulting our defense is just plain stupid. DD is going down.

so wait Wannys team in 04 was a better version than this one ? CRAP hehehh
Is Jay Fiedler still available ? They know nothing about this team they're clueless to the outside world.

I'll be at that game!!!! I'm in section 134. It's 3 rows up from the field and right next to the dolphins tunnel!!! I can't wait.

Fins - 31

texans - 10

Back
Top Bottom