****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff

Congrats dude. Seriously you're not winning any points here. And that Tunsil trade can only be judged if we manage to find something that is very very hard to a franchise LT, along with using whatever is left to fill in other needs or trade for a franchise QB. Until that's happened the picks are nothing. Finding someone with Tunsil's talent at his age is not a simple thing.

Game isn't over yet! But the fact that Houston maybe going home makes you're point even sillier.
How exactly did the Tunsil trade benefit Houston at this point? Is he the reason they made the playoffs?
They weren't a playoff team without him?

I was screaming for Watson to throw it, then I saw the camera angle where not one of his WRs worked to get open during that scramble.

They wanted to be covered...

Game isn't over yet! But the fact that Houston maybe going home makes you're point even sillier.
How exactly did the Tunsil trade benefit Houston at this point? Is he the reason they made the playoffs?
They weren't a playoff team without him?

Watson was one of the most sacked QB's in the league prior to Tunsil's arrival. Our Oline has been an absolute car crash this season with a gaping hole at LT, a hole we didn't have before we traded the pro bowl young LT we had. The trade may well end up looking great, but right now nothing is proved and finding franchise LT's is almost as tough as getting a franchise QB.

Watson was one of the most sacked QB's in the league prior to Tunsil's arrival. Our Oline has been an absolute car crash this season with a gaping hole at LT, a hole we didn't have before we traded the pro bowl young LT we had. The trade may well end up looking great, but right now nothing is proved and finding franchise LT's is almost as tough as getting a franchise QB.

Yikes your post is dense. You absolutely still don't get it.

But i do know you were taking a shot at the kid after his breakout season.
Further, let the kid develop into the best version of him and stop wishing he'd be someone else.

What you took as a shot wasn’t a shot.

Back
Top Bottom