****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Texans vs Chiefs**** AFC Divisional Playoff

Spots 29-32 are for the four teams left after today. Spots 25-28 are for this weekend's losing teams. The Ravens should pick at 28 as they had the best record of the losers. So shouldn't our pick be at 26, 27 or 28? If the Packers lose they'd be just ahead of Baltimore since they went 13-3 this year so they'd pick at 27. Seattle is 11-5 which is better than Houston, but Houston won a division and Seattle was a wild card so I'm not sure where they slot out? Meanwhile, Minnesota was also a 10-6 team like Houston and again, a wild card team. I'd think Houston's spot should be 25 or 26 but don't quote me on it.

It is 26 scroll up for my link to tankathon.

Basically the Bills and Josh Allen crapping the bed, cost us 4 spots in the end.

This is late, but I feel that even though the Chiefs nor anytime wants to start out the game like they did and making mistakes. I think the chiefs will actually have more confidence coming into the afc championship game. The reason I say that is because so many times can feel tense or pressure of not making mistakes or playing perfect in or order to win. Or they won't win if they shoot themselves in the foot. Obviously the Chiefs don't want to do this again vs Titans, but the chiefs have to feel they can have a mistake here or there, so less pressure to be perfect. Yet they have the talent, the offense and especially the qb who can comeback and score in bunches at anytime as long as they stay in gear or get back into the groove. A lot of teams don't have the fire power and talent or the qb to do so. The key for the chiefs is to get a fast start. If they do, it will put the titans who are not made to comeback or has qb that can rally from behind. Teams with strong run games and average qbs do best when they have the lead or atleast a tie or close game.

This is late, but I feel that even though the Chiefs nor anytime wants to start out the game like they did and making mistakes. I think the chiefs will actually have more confidence coming into the afc championship game. The reason I say that is because so many times can feel tense or pressure of not making mistakes or playing perfect in or order to win. Or they won't win if they shoot themselves in the foot. Obviously the Chiefs don't want to do this again vs Titans, but the chiefs have to feel they can have a mistake here or there, so less pressure to be perfect. Yet they have the talent, the offense and especially the qb who can comeback and score in bunches at anytime as long as they stay in gear or get back into the groove. A lot of teams don't have the fire power and talent or the qb to do so. The key for the chiefs is to get a fast start. If they do, it will put the titans who are not made to comeback or has qb that can rally from behind. Teams with strong run games and average qbs do best when they have the lead or atleast a tie or close game.

I think this could be the game the titans run ends, I did say the same thing about baltimore but there are two factors baltimore had against it the chiefs don't..
This game I think its of the utmost importance the titans get out to an early lead because if they fall behind its going to take henry out the game.. Tannehill has to step up and put up a performance on par with his great games in the regular season because this is a team you have to score a ton on.. this aint gonna be a 14 point or less offense they go up against.

I think this could be the game the titans run ends, I did say the same thing about baltimore but there are two factors baltimore had against it the chiefs don't..
This game I think its of the utmost importance the titans get out to an early lead because if they fall behind its going to take henry out the game.. Tannehill has to step up and put up a performance on par with his great games in the regular season because this is a team you have to score a ton on.. this aint gonna be a 14 point or less offense they go up against.
If you say it every week, chances are, you'll get it right eventually. Well, I guess until they win the SB, and then a week later, no one will remember your predictions any way, so I guess it's okay. I suppose that's just the nature of the internet and hipsters/millennials.

Which is why I think the chiefs definitely win if they start strong and get up fast. Henry is hard to stop, other teams have tried. But I think a lead and limiting Henry from dominating the game will be the big ingredient for chiefs to win the game. I think what chiefs need to do is focus on obviously slowing down the run. But also focus more on preventing the deep outs and slants. If the short passes are open then so be it. The reason I say that is because in this league, it is hard to score tds and sustain drives when a team has to have 12 play, 80 yard drives and it's on passing to do it.

Tannehill will hit deep passes here and there, but for miami, the lack of scoring often came because tannehill couldn't get big chunk yards a ton or not efficient enough to get multiple tds with multiple play drives and forcing that. More often than not, it involves with punts, turn overs or fgs. The titans can get fgs all day, but with a high octane offense like the Chiefs it won't do much because of the points the chiefs will score. The big thing is the chiefs starting strong as I don't believe the titans are built to get a comeback. I'm curious if the chiefs get the ball to start the game if Reid had it go fast paced and go no huddle or like a 2 minute drill to get titans off guard and be aggressive and get a td opening drive. That would be a huge hit to Titans if that happens

Back
Top Bottom