texans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

texans

big dolphin D

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Texans are gonna be crying when the Dolphins Defense gets ahold off David Carr and that junior high offensive line thats protecting him, my prediction Jason Taylor gets 3 sacks!!!!!

I bet Wally gets 2 or 3 and JT gets 1 or 2. They will throw everyone at JT..

Yeah I predict alot of INTs as well. I mean he is going to get constant pressure and may just throw some balls off before he gets hit resulting in INTs.

the more pts we score early, the more TOs and sacks we will get. If I were the Texans, I would run the ball as long as the game was close; and keep 8-9 guys in the box to make us throw...

If the texans win I'd boil my shoe leather and eat it for breakfast.

Its not so much about Miami being soooo good while the Texans are soooo bad.

Its about the fact that Miami has won like 11 straight season openers or something ridiculous like that...and they have won I believe twice that many straight HOME openers.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
If the texans win I'd boil my shoe leather and eat it for breakfast.

Its not so much about Miami being soooo good while the Texans are soooo bad.

Its about the fact that Miami has won like 11 straight season openers or something ridiculous like that...and they have won I believe twice that many straight HOME openers.

lol...would you honestly do that if the texans pull off the miracle?:eek:

If Jay and RW get hurt and Griese is inactive and Sage turns out to be worse than Lucas and the Texans are allowed to use 11 men on the OL to block JT and Co. plus the other 6 guys, then...:tongue:

Originally posted by dolphan39
If Jay and RW get hurt and Griese is inactive and Sage turns out to be worse than Lucas and the Texans are allowed to use 11 men on the OL to block JT and Co. plus the other 6 guys, then...:tongue:

Which that is very impossible, but i wont say anything or think about it cause we might jinx it. All i want is them ahve a good performances, not just one plaiyer but everyone clicking and all them being on the same puzzle.. Defense and offense, even though offense there isnt that many new players, but i just want a W and good overall performance...

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
If the Texans win, I will prostitute myself at a girl's fat camp.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
omg, you better hope God doesn't have a sense of humor:lol:

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
If the Texans win, I will prostitute myself at a girl's fat camp.

Dude.. you weren't planning on doing that anyways?

Big girls need lovin too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom