Texas Dolfans Unite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Texas Dolfans Unite

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In Houston on October 1. Anyone interested in possibly getting Group Tickets and meeting in Houston, PM me and I will send you my #. For Dallas fans, maybe we can rent a van/RV and head to the game together. I',m pumped. Also, any ideas on where and how to get regular priced tickets. Let me know soon.

Ron White aka Double D

I'll be watching the game on my bigscreen, but I'll be with you in spirit from the other side of town.

do us proud all you texas folks!!! if any PA fans have any idea how to score some tickets to the pittsburgh game, let me know. i know it will be extremely difficult for the season opener, with them handing out the super bowl rings. but if anybody has any ideas for getting a fin caravan together, let me know.

TXFinFan said:
I'll be watching the game on my bigscreen, but I'll be with you in spirit from the other side of town.

That's exactly the type of response from TX Dolphin fans that he was looking for I'm sure! :lol::rolleyes2

DallasDolfan said:
In Houston on October 1. Anyone interested in possibly getting Group Tickets and meeting in Houston, PM me and I will send you my #. For Dallas fans, maybe we can rent a van/RV and head to the game together. I',m pumped. Also, any ideas on where and how to get regular priced tickets. Let me know soon.

Ron White aka Double D
excelent idea! i'm PMing you...

edit- it says i can't send pm's if i have under 50 posts... wth? i'm as big a dolphin fan as anyone, give me my right to vot- er, i mean send pm's!!

Trekbiz said:
That's exactly the type of response from TX Dolphin fans that he was looking for I'm sure! :lol::rolleyes2

It's just too damn hot to go outside in Houston in October. :D

Im in

After seeing the schedule yesterday I started looking into comin down for the game. I live in Plano and wanna see the fins play this year bad hlast game was hear in Dallas when Ricky ripped Da Boys a new one.

PM me or email me at lathquar@yahoo.com

I WANT IN TO WHATEVER TO GO SEE THEM!!

Lathquar

finz vs texans

I'm in CALI and a Big Time Fin Fan. My good friend is a big time Texans Fan. We are planning on heading out to the game! Is there going to be a Finheaven tailgate party at this one? If so, count me in.....as long as my buddy can party w/his texans gear on with us! By the way we will have our wifes w/us as well! Some good eye candy! :eek:

PS: David Carr is from my hometown in CA

:dolphins:

L8er

Hey what's up dolfans from Texas, I've never been to a Dolphins game, so when I heard that they were playing at the Texans I tought to myself, you'll never get a better chance at seeing the fins agains go for it (I live relatively close to the boarder) so I've been doing my best effort to save some money to be able to attend the game, but I was wondering if you guys could give me some info on if it is hard to get tickets, and how expensive they could be

Thanks

finsmx said:
Hey what's up dolfans from Texas, I've never been to a Dolphins game, so when I heard that they were playing at the Texans I tought to myself, you'll never get a better chance at seeing the fins agains go for it (I live relatively close to the boarder) so I've been doing my best effort to save some money to be able to attend the game, but I was wondering if you guys could give me some info on if it is hard to get tickets, and how expensive they could be

Thanks

I bought them off of stubhub. They were a bit pricy $77 each, but there were plenty for sale.....:dolphins:

$77 is cheap for the NFL and especially for stubhub.com, but I'm guessing that's the 600 level?

If all goes as planned, I am putting together a group for this game. The tickets would be together in a lower corner on the Dolphins side! I am estimating about 50 of us dolfans sitting together.

Because I would be getting the tickets from the Texans Group Ticket office, you also have to pay for their tailgate party. It's an all-inclusive type package. The tailgate is in their indoor training facility (walking distance to stadium) and includes a super nice buffet and drinks such as coca-cola products, wine, mimosas, and beer for 2 hours! Some of the Texans cheerleaders walk around too. Live music too. They also include a pass for some type of post-game party in the same place. Gameday program is also included. It's a pretty cool setup and it's the only real way to sit together and make some noise that will make a difference. The deal will also include an orange gameday t-shirt so the group stands out.

To make it even more of a dolfan event, the odds are good that Big Papa Pump will be in the group and a former Dolphin player!

There is a Dolfan Club in Texas that is planning on signing a good bit of people and I also have some interest already from some other dolfans. Right now, I'd say at least 25 spots are claimed.

Because of all the things included with this package, the cost is going to be around $175-180 per person. That's less than stubhub's $77 upper level ticket when you add in their typical 10% or so fee. Stubhub also has similar seating for $95 a ticket plus their fee, but that appears to be only in pairs and not a group. Plus, that doesn't include all the extras like the tailgate party, shirt, group sitting, Papa Pump, Dolphins alumnus, etc.

It's not like this game happens every season, so if you can afford it you might as well go the best way IMO. Imagine a group of 50 dolfans, with the same orange shirts on, yelling for their team in an opponents stadium in the lower level corner. 12th man - no doubt! Talk about TV camera potential!

PM if you are interested. Or, just post something here.

Back
Top Bottom