Thank You All | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You All

Proshopgirl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just a quick thank you to all the Fin Heaven guys that came into the Pro SHop.
You all are great guys and I apreciate you introducing yourselves to me. I hope to see you at the next camp and I will keep you posted on anything new I learn.
GO FINS!!!!:missmeth: :missmeth:

Nice to meet ya (granted I didnt come in the shop, but still...) :)

Then why can't we reserve used game facemasks like last year?

I stopped by the Pro Shop for a minute yesterday and roamed around. But we were really hungry and couldn't go without food much longer. :lol:

I got me a Derrick Pope game-used facemask. I'm gonna hang it over a doorway in my house. Somebody would steal it if I put in on the front door.

You have to call us after the game. We do not always get the whole team's masks. We learned some lessons in previous years in promising before recieving. If I say promise you the mask from tampa bay of Thomas, and joe blow the one from the following game.... and I don't get the one from tampa then you will want the next one and that guy gets pissed then the guy after him gets pissed and so on and so on.
So we now do it first come first serve and it is as easy as a phone call or e-mail on tuesday following a sunday game.
Also keep in mind that with the volume of unsold masks we have... we may not be the outlet for masks anymore. I will not know until after the first pre-season game if we are going to get them from the equipment manager.
I hope I have shed some light on the change.
:missmeth:

Hi!!, I was in the store with my nephew on Saturday and I talked to you about how much would you pay me to take a Fiedler jersey. I didn't know you posted here at Finheaven. I'll introduce myself next time. Cool to have you here!

Wow!
My and my buddy where in the sop for about an hour and a half. I dropped a quick $150 and I never knew there was a finheavener there!

Great!

Back
Top Bottom