Thank you Clumpy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Clumpy

umpalu

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
As soon as someone is cut, drafted, signed, or even the possibility of those happening we all want to know what the ramifications of it will be. We want to know it now or even yesterday for that matter. There are lots of sites that claim this or that about the cap and there is always arguing until you step in and post and it almost puts a calm on the board because history has shown us that your answer seems to prove right almost every time. These next months leading into training camp will have millions of questions from us on what our personnel moves will mean and you always seem to respond to them and always with facts in the end. There is blood, sweat, and tears in those factual answers and I greatly respect that. From at least me, and I am sure most all of us, I want to thank you in advance for putting up with all of us for the months following and donating your time to keep a smile on our face. You don't have to do any of that, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Clumpy's numbers are always the best and most accurate. The amount of time and effort he puts into giving us these numbers and accuracy is far beyond what we have any reason to expect.

I heartily join you in expressing my thanks for that effort.

Thanks, Clumpy.:woot:

just posted a thank you in another thread, but i'll do it again.. your efforts are sincerely appreciated clumpy, thankyou

Back
Top Bottom