Thank you Jimmy Johnson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you Jimmy Johnson

Originally posted by Jnaledu3
JJ likes everything going his way.. and with marino as QB, JJ could not do exactly what he wanted.. he felt handcuffed....

To that I would retort....

Who was on the field with handcuffs on and who baled the team out after Jimmy's plan had failed for three quarters?

JJ? You want JJ back?

Yes sure he built our defense, but can you name one offensive started that is still on this team? JJ made our offense medicore with a great QB and no running game nor an offensive line nor any threats at WR(except for Yatil Green and that wasn't anyone's fault).Sounds like the same problems we still have, doesn't it?

yes. marino was a great quarterback. but jimmy couldnt run the type of offense he wanted with marino in there. this was marino's offense, not jimmy's.

and lets not forget the season (1996) he went 8-8 with a bunch of no name misfits.. this team had no talent at all.. and still finished the same as the 2003 dolphins will, a team that has the most talent in the league.

I too thought JJ was the answer. He was the only person who could replace Shula. But JJ Also never once addressed the OL. And his cronies are the same way! All I can say is that before JJ got here I can't remember every getting a 62-7 drubbing or even shut out in the playoffs let alone a regular season game like Wanny. JJ's better in the booth, remember he always had a problem with the history of the team. Not that he should have embraced it but at least respected it. I have to give Wanny that much. But that's all I'll give him.

Last night all I could think about was how we never had a defense in the Shula years only O. It seemed like some twight zone thing.

Originally posted by Jammer13
I too thought JJ was the answer. He was the only person who could replace Shula. But JJ Also never once addressed the OL. And his cronies are the same way! All I can say is that before JJ got here I can't remember every getting a 62-7 drubbing or even shut out in the playoffs let alone a regular season game like Wanny. JJ's better in the booth, remember he always had a problem with the history of the team. Not that he should have embraced it but at least respected it. I have to give Wanny that much. But that's all I'll give him.

Last night all I could think about was how we never had a defense in the Shula years only O. It seemed like some twight zone thing.

lol maybe we should get Shula and JJ together to coach this team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom