Thanks alot Ricky! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks alot Ricky!

strutterphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Thanks a lot Ricky![/font] [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I have been silent long enough on the Ricky thing. If I had posted the day I heard the news Howard Stern would censor me!
I have 3 jerseys I will never wear again, aqua,orange and white...money wasted. Thats not the thing that eats me up the most. This was a guy I really liked and trusted to be the next big thing for the Dolphins. All this talk of him being a leader and everything. Lies Lies and more lies all because of drugs. I still feel like I have been puched in the stomache and three or four knives stabbed in my back and I am only ONE fan. I cant imagine how the teamates feel. Collectively there was a huge jolt in Dolphin land across America. Like everyone else I was shocked then depressed then the anger set in. Feels like a friend had betrayed me. Could I ever forgive him? Probably not. Unless he comes out and apologizes to the fans, teamates and never does drugs again...that will never happen. Whats worse I had to explain to my son why Ricky quit....He didnt retire..He quit!!!
So, thanks alot Ricky...you are no longer a dolphin so you are as good as dead in my mind
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom