Thanksgiving Day Game Tailgate Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanksgiving Day Game Tailgate Party

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
If the mods could put this as a sticky until Thursday afternoon it would be appreciated

We'll be there at the tailgate (party) between 1:30 and 2 PM outside the Stadium in parking area 9 of the Blue parking section. Look for a white van like hotels use to ferry from the airport. It says Arapaho United Methodist Church on it.

Many of the Dallas Dolfan group will be in attendance along with others. It's BYOB and food. If you plan on showing up, stop by the party and enjoy one with us. I'll be there with camera in one hand and a beer in the other.

Don't be shy, just ask for me (David) and I'll introduce you to the rest of the rowdy crowd. Win or lose, this should be a good time for all since most of us only get to see our beloved Dolphins once a decade.

Hope to see ya there.

Originally posted by IceStorm
If the mods could put this as a sticky until Thursday afternoon it would be appreciated

Organizing fin fans is a pretty worthy cause, and your permanent record says you're a member in good standing. Fair enough, -- it's a sticky.:) The usual FinHeaven disclaimer about assuming no liability for drunken debauchery -- especially that naked headstands thing of yours -- still applies.

9, Blue, Methodist Van, David....

Okay. Gotcha! :D

We'll be there at the tailgate (party) between 1:30 and 2 PM outside the Stadium in parking area 9 of the Blue parking section. Look for a white van like hotels use to ferry from the airport. It says Arapaho United Methodist Church on it.

Many of the Dallas Dolfan group will be in attendance along with others. It's BYOB and food. If you plan on showing up, stop by the party and enjoy one with us. I'll be there with camera in one hand and a beer in the other.

Don't be shy, just ask for me (David) and I'll introduce you to the rest of the rowdy crowd. Win or lose, this should be a good time for all since most of us only get to see our beloved Dolphins once a decade.

Hope to see ya there.

Hope ya'll are grillin' turkey dogs !!!! ;)

Well, I did have one fan in the group offer to bring turkey ale and some kind of weird soda thats supposed to taste like turkey and gravy. I figured that I couldn't drink enough normal beer to drown out the taste of those two concoctions, thus the reply was a resounding NO!

ZOD...come find us. It's gonna be a blast.

Re: Re: Thanksgiving Day Game Tailgate Party

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

The usual FinHeaven disclaimer about assuming no liability for drunken debauchery -- especially that naked headstands thing of yours -- still applies.

Don't worry, I only do the naked headstands when wearing Muck's skirt. You know, the one with white lace. :D

Re: Re: Re: Thanksgiving Day Game Tailgate Party

Don't worry, I only do the naked headstands when wearing Muck's skirt. You know, the one with white lace. :D

Well, as long as you're doing it right...... :tongue:

Hope you guys have a blast.

I was at the hotel where the Dolphins stayed last night and got some pictures. It was great. I got to talk to Patrick Surtain, Jay Fiedler, and Zach Thomas.

I asked Zach how he was feeling and he said he was doing better then he was Monday. Jay looked hyped.

Ricky didn't want to deal with anyone but Randy McMichael was there signing everything anyone had. I got a good picture of him too. Chris Chambers said hi.

To many this was nothing. But since I had never met any Dolphin player, it was neat for me. I'll get the pictures up online and give everyone the link to it.

Oh I wish I could be so lucky. Sometimes I wonder if Ricky is fan friendly or not. Guess it doesn't matter as long as he performs..

Back
Top Bottom