thanksgiving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thanksgiving

miabrown23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
how many of you guys are going to the lions phins game?. and is any body meeting up in the parking lot to tailgate

Im coming down from toronto as well man......
go 2 the tailgate forum to check out the info on where everyone is meeting up

I will be watching the Phins-Lions for brunch in my living room recliner. :lol:

My dad is trying to get tickets but he said he won't spend that much because of few of our relatives are coming up for thanksgiving.

Man I'm on the west coast I think the game starts at 9:30. too fricking early for a day off man. OH well, need to get up and prepare my smoker for the turkey anyway, still too early!

jdang307 said:
Man I'm on the west coast I think the game starts at 9:30. too fricking early for a day off man. OH well, need to get up and prepare my smoker for the turkey anyway, still too early!

I agree it is a little early....if we win the turkey will be tasting great later on...but if we lose I am gonna lose my appetite and there will be a family blowout argument because I will be in a lousy mood the rest of the day. :mad:

If we win it will be great but not nearly as good as when we destroyed the Cowboys a few Thanksgivings ago.

Brown42000 said:
If we win it will be great but not nearly as good as when we destroyed the Cowboys a few Thanksgivings ago.

I'll never forget Leon Lett. :sidelol:

I dont think hes talking bout the Leon Lett game, but the game JT Chris Chambers and believe it....lmao..Jay Fiedler took the Cowgirls to school...that is by far my fav. Dolphins game of all time.....
Down with the Cowgirls!

Davo said:
I dont think hes talking bout the Leon Lett game, but the game JT Chris Chambers and believe it....lmao..Jay Fiedler took the Cowgirls to school...that is by far my fav. Dolphins game of all time.....
Down with the Cowgirls!

my best friend is a Cowboys fan... he wouldnt answer a call from me for three or four days after that. freakin great!

I really wanted to bc Im gonna be in Riverview (15 minutes from detroit) but nobody could get their hands on tickets.

miabrown23 said:
how many of you guys are going to the lions phins game?. and is any body meeting up in the parking lot to tailgate
lookin for other phin fans too - know where you're gonna be yet? i'm going with a season ticket holder, so he'll have a usual spot.

Back
Top Bottom