That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That game was fixed, and it was a bad fix...

Exactly......I was talking to a buddy (Eagles fan) telling him there were complaints the Dolphins/Bucs game was fixed and his response: "Why would anyone go through the trouble & possible consequences to fix THAT game???"......I didn't have an answer.
Answer....Money...

People will fix your stinky toilet for money and they sure as heck will fix a ball game to grab some...Money, Its always about $$$

When Cops dont know why a murder was committed they first follow the money so start with money and rule things out backwards from there.

The Fasano call was bad but we still had 4 downs to get it in the end zone. We didn't, can't blame the NFL for us being hapless on offense.

My question is are the refs that much better in college? Those games are still extremely watchable. I watch about 20 games every Saturday and don't see an issue. I might watch 3 on Sunday and it's typically unbearable. Why?

My question is are the refs that much better in college? Those games are still extremely watchable. I watch about 20 games every Saturday and don't see an issue. I might watch 3 on Sunday and it's typically unbearable. Why?

I ask myself the same question.

Maybe because of the way college handles replay?

The Fasano call was bad but we still had 4 downs to get it in the end zone. We didn't, can't blame the NFL for us being hapless on offense.
Refs took away that TD. I agree we should still score but the refs stole a TD. That’s inexcusable. I’ve always said you should be able to review penalties. You only get 2 challenges a game so why can’t you? But after the safety review yesterday I have zero faith in the NFL ever getting a review right again.

Refs took away that TD. I agree we should still score but the refs stole a TD. That’s inexcusable. I’ve always said you should be able to review penalties. You only get 2 challenges a game so why can’t you? But after the safety review yesterday I have zero faith in the NFL ever getting a review right again.
Like I said, it was a bad call, us not being able to get a TD afterwards is inexcusable too. Safety call was bad also but again had the call been in our favor and rewarded 2 points, we would have squandered the next series because we got excellent field position and went 4 and out.

I ask myself the same question.

Maybe because of the way college handles replay?

That's a factor. But what about the phantom calls? That offensive PI in the end zone called on Thomas does not happen in college. That flag doesn't ever get thrown. Makes it suspicious when horrible calls tend to happen in pivotal moments when points are involved. It's just gotten so over the top bad that it would be surprising if something ****ed up wasn't going on.

Like I said, it was a bad call, us not being able to get a TD afterwards is inexcusable too. Safety call was bad also but again had the call been in our favor and rewarded 2 points, we would have squandered the next series because we got excellent field position and went 4 and out.

That's not how it works, momentum is a real thing, Miami just made a huge play and got a safety I bet the offense would've done something more than a 3 and out.

That's not how it works, momentum is a real thing, Miami just made a huge play and got a safety I bet the offense would've done something more than a 3 and out.
This 100%. Can’t go and say that series would of been the same. Everything would of changed and yes momentum is a huge thing. Especially at home.

They had the momentum to say f u to the refs and take control of the game but didn't. Anytime you want to make a bet on this offense squandering an opportunity, I'll gladly take the under every single time.

They had the momentum to say f u to the refs and take control of the game but didn't. Anytime you want to make a bet on this offense squandering an opportunity, I'll gladly take the under every single time.

Man I don't care if we would have still lost. At least losses are still watchable. I'm not gonna waste my time on Sundays to watch a rigged game. I'm about done with the NFL as a whole.

That's a factor. But what about the phantom calls? That offensive PI in the end zone called on Thomas does not happen in college. That flag doesn't ever get thrown. Makes it suspicious when horrible calls tend to happen in pivotal moments when points are involved. It's just gotten so over the top bad that it would be surprising if something ****ed up wasn't going on.

Im with ya. You dont see them nearly as much, but they do happen on occasion. I remember having issues with the ACC crews when the SEC played an ACC team. But that was years ago. Dont see bias nearly as much anymore, not to mention, my team does a good enough job of losing on their own without help from the officials.

There are a few refs I've picked out this year that seem to pick a side and throw flags...lets say...inconsistently. One female C-USA official comes to mind immediately, lol.

For some reason it seems that NFL officials have alot of animosity towards the Fins. I've always chalked it up to my imagination, but Gene Steratore's crew has always hated us.

Corrente's crew certainly seems to have it out for us as well.

Man I don't care if we would have still lost. At least losses are still watchable. I'm not gonna waste my time on Sundays to watch a rigged game. I'm about done with the NFL as a whole.
Rigged? Do you really believe there is a conspiracy to have the crappy ass Bucs beat the the Dolphins? In what world does the Bucs winning or us losing benefit the NFL in some hypothetical scenario?

Lol at "should have won the game" after committing 4 turnovers and letting Ryan Fitzpatrick drive it down your throats at the end of the game.

SQuinn17, I get your point that Miami severely shot themselves in the foot with 4 turnovers, but in-spite of that, Miami did still tie it, and did it with some hugely bad calls...you have to at least see somewhat where they're coming from with the Miami could have won comment.

I understand you frustrated but unset or not, hating the way Miami is playing or not, that was a horribly officiated game yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom