that is it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

that is it!

Tatonka

New Poppa
Reaction score
i am no longer a miami dolphins fan. i am getting off this sinking ship.
:yell:

seriously guys.. it is just one game.. you will blow the jets out next week.. mark my words.

What's up Tatonka-- where you've been Tatonka. Haven't really seen ya around here for a while. I think I'm in Bizarro World where we have a majority of Bills fans actually assuring us over our loss. Darn, Bills, :lol:

hey bro havent seen you in here for awile. the bills looked great today came ready to play. hey i think were going to cancel the rest of the season because we lost today. how some people overreact. it's sad . peace and congrats.

i havent been around, mainly because there hasnt been much to say... just keeping up with training camp and waiting for the season..

but now there is plenty to talk about it seems :D

honestly.. i blame playcalling.. i watched your entire game.. the offensive game plan was one of the worst that i have seen in a long time.. when you have a weapon like ricky, you use him..

the fact that fiedler was even passing the ball when he threw that pick at the end of the game just boogled my mind.

i know it is a team game.. but i really dont think that you guys "overlooked" the texans.. these guys are pros.. what, did they just not study game plans? no way.. they played and they got beat.. straight up.. but the game plan itself was very bad imho..

but you will rebound. i think you will blow the jets out..

then i am hoping you get all over confident and the bills spank ya :D

Originally posted by Tatonka
i am no longer a miami dolphins fan. i am getting off this sinking ship.
:yell:

Fine. Get out. We don't need your sorry attitude.

Why don't you just become a Bills fan. :yell:

Re: Re: that is it!

Originally posted by Muck

Fine. Get out. We don't need your sorry attitude.

Why don't you just become a Bills fan. :yell:

FINE! I WILL!.. i will go root for a good team!

:D

Andre Johnson was a dangerous receiver in Miami, and is one for the Texans now. In the offseason, i mentioned if we could contain AJ we could disable some of their passing game. I guess it's easier said than done. Looking now to the Jets, I hope we take out our frustration on them!

Originally posted by Tatonka
seriously guys.. it is just one game.. you will blow the jets out next week.. mark my words.

Props on that game today Tatonka.
Must have been exciting to watch.... err.... if you're a Bills fan that is.

Your D looks damn nasty!

I don't trust this hear Bills fan giving his sympathies. ALthough he does speak truisms about the gameplanning. :sceptic:

T is right, what hell is Norv Turner doing throwing a deep out with Jay Fiedler when you are trying to protect the ball?

Even strong-armed Marino would have had trouble making that pass, let alone Fiddler.

Back
Top Bottom