that is it! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

that is it!

Lemme tell these "bandwagoners" sumthin...I FEEL YOUR PAIN...i feel everyone that is hurtin badly cuz of this loss...i have been a fan since i was born and this was the first offseason where i was TOTALLY IMMERSED...i was on every fin site everyday just to see the damn stats for a practice or a scrimmage...the excitement i felt this mornin when i woke up was off the charts and i too was caught up in the whole..."THIS IS A PRACTICE FOR THE JETS NEXT WEEK" i am too guilty of overlookin this up n comin texans club...our defense played horribly...no other way to put it...we barely saw Carr...and Chester Pitts looked like a Pro Bowler out there on JT...yes im disappointed in Wanny...but folks....ITS WEEK 1....remember there's 16 weeks left ok? this team will be fine...maybe we need this to wake our a$$es up...and next week at NY Vinny is in for the worst 60 mins of his life...i was crushed when the Texans stunned us...but maybe this was for the best...we can very well go 2-1 into the bye and that is very gud especially with all the parity goin on in the league...some awesome things i saw was Seau's excitement and play ability...this guy is still a major force...and Chambers had a superb game...Jay had a great game until that pick to coleman which in my opinion was a horrible call by norv...but its week 1 guys...get ur head up...we'll be back...with a vengeance...believe me...

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Props on that game today Tatonka.
Must have been exciting to watch.... err.... if you're a Bills fan that is.

Your D looks damn nasty!

yeah.. the D did look sick.. and that is with our SS, milloy, playing on just instinct basically.. he will be even better when he learns the defense better.. but it clearly looks as if TKO will be one of the biggest FA pick ups in our history.

Originally posted by Samphin
I don't trust this hear Bills fan giving his sympathies. ALthough he does speak truisms about the gameplanning. :sceptic:

i mean it man.. i hate to see fans get so worked up.. i know some of you think it feels like the sky is falling.. you put so much of your time and effort into supporting and loving your team.. and you wait all offseason only to see a game like that.. i can honestly feel your pain.. the bills have not won an opener in awhile.. got a big one today though.. and everyone else lost.. so i am in a giving mood, so i wanted to show some sympathy instead of being a total ***. :D .. dont count on it all season.

Originally posted by Chauncey
Even strong-armed Marino would have had trouble making that pass, let alone Fiddler.

i agree.. i wasnt blaming fiedler.. i was blaming the call. it never should have happened.

Originally posted by Tatonka

yeah.. the D did look sick.. and that is with our SS, milloy, playing on just instinct basically.. he will be even better when he learns the defense better.. but it clearly looks as if TKO will be one of the biggest FA pick ups in our history.

i mean it man.. i hate to see fans get so worked up.. i know some of you think it feels like the sky is falling.. you put so much of your time and effort into supporting and loving your team.. and you wait all offseason only to see a game like that.. i can honestly feel your pain.. the bills have not won an opener in awhile.. got a big one today though.. and everyone else lost.. so i am in a giving mood, so i wanted to show some sympathy instead of being a total ***. :D .. dont count on it all season.

i agree.. i wasnt blaming fiedler.. i was blaming the call. it never should have happened.
Very true tatonka...that was eerily similar to their horrid playcalling in the final minutes of the pats game last year:eek:

Originally posted by Tatonka
i havent been around, mainly because there hasnt been much to say... just keeping up with training camp and waiting for the season..

but now there is plenty to talk about it seems :D

honestly.. i blame playcalling.. i watched your entire game.. the offensive game plan was one of the worst that i have seen in a long time.. when you have a weapon like ricky, you use him..

the fact that fiedler was even passing the ball when he threw that pick at the end of the game just boogled my mind.

i know it is a team game.. but i really dont think that you guys "overlooked" the texans.. these guys are pros.. what, did they just not study game plans? no way.. they played and they got beat.. straight up.. but the game plan itself was very bad imho..

but you will rebound. i think you will blow the jets out..

then i am hoping you get all over confident and the bills spank ya :D

How did you get to see the game? And why didn't you invite me?
You're on my list of ex football fans....:lol:

Welcome Back Tatonka...I missed you :lol: :jk:. I hope you are right about us blowing out the Jets...we need to come back from this loss with a vengeance.

Tatonka will be back. You guys will be fine after next week.

Back
Top Bottom