That was funny!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was funny!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Your right, I kinda do sound like the Fiedler bashers from last year and part of this year, so how does it feel?? The fact is Lucas sucks, he isn't better than Jay fiedler and it pisses most Jay-haters off. I think it's damn funny!!

I think this is kind of silly! The QB is not the team. I think it should piss everyone off that Ray isn't as good as Jay. Jay went down that is the cards this team was dealt we should all have hoped Ray sucseeded. It is now up to the team to step and help the inferrior QB, and no one did that tonight.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I think this is kind of silly! The QB is not the team. I think it should piss everyone off that Ray isn't as good as Jay. Jay went down that is the cards this team was dealt we should all have hoped Ray sucseeded. It is now up to the team to step and help the inferrior QB, and no one did that tonight.
You're asking the rest of the team to play flawlessly ALL the time while Fielder is out. Lucas sucks, he's not going to be able to get through a game w/out falling apart at the first sign of trouble......

The sad thing is, everybody is going to be all excited when Jay gets healthy and forget that he is nothing more than a caretaker of this offense. They are going to expect him to come in and save our season and we know what happens when HE starts pressing too.....

How many interceptions do we have in our three losses?

Back
Top Bottom