That was our season ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was our season !

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This one was here for the taking, several key F*** ups.

1. Randy Mcmichael failed to pick up R. Harrison on the blitz and Fiedler fumbles, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOT NOT GETTING AT LEAST 3 POINTS.

2. After getting great field position, they have three straight passes and don't run it once and end up losing 25 yards when they were in great position to get a FG.

3. They do nothing after the fumble recovery when Jay Fielder misses a wide open Chambers for a first down.

NOONE better say anything about Pats luck here, We could have won here and did not. The Pats, say what you will, capitalized on our mistakes. That is a sign of championship team. They pick off Fielder for their only TD (The Pats dropped 4 INT's today) and get 15 yards on a stupid Sam Madison penalty to help them get their first FG.

With Denver winning, we are on the outside looking in, and I will say here and now, WE WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. I was wrong about this team, this team may have played hard today but just did not make the plays to win it when they could. I think the media "December collapse" talk will be in full swing and you can start to make plans for a new regime here. Dan Lebatards article says it all. Same ole $hit, just different year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom