Votes: 1 2.4%
  • MadDog 88

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • BigNastyFish

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn’t want it, why did they all get their heads stuck in that fence?
I know I know, they were asking for it. I'm not disparaging, I can't say I wouldn't take advantage of the same opportunity if I were in your shoes. Gotta get it where you can... :shrug:

Another road trip to hell coming up...
tenor.gif

So the year before Bump had kicked my butt and knocked me out of march madness so i wanted revenge
I got nominated in the lounge category but back then it was call "Lounge Rat battle"

You know why ???

Bump was the lounge Rat and had won it like 4 times and was undisputed lounge King

So anyways I gather up my best material and with Vaark's encouragement took on the king.
I scratch and clawed for 5 day and was only a few votes behind when Bump went missing for a day and I had the battle to my self and caught up
Turned out Bump had all this impacted wisdom teeth pulled out and was on pain killers and liquor and could barely find his computer much less post from it :chuckle:
A gentleman would have stopped posting but fuk that I wanted the crown
Ended up winning by a few votes and also won the next two meeting then retired undefeated
I guess I have a dentist in West Virginia (did not know they had those there) to thank and also a big bottle of percocets

The End @Bumpus

So the year before Bump had kicked my butt and knocked me out of march madness so i wanted revenge
I got nominated in the lounge category but back then it was call "Lounge Rat battle"

You know why ???

Bump was the lounge Rat and had won it like 4 times and was undisputed lounge King

So anyways I gather up my best material and with Vaark's encouragement took on the king.
I scratch and clawed for 5 day and was only a few votes behind when Bump went missing for a day and I had the battle to my self and caught up
Turned out Bump had all this impacted wisdom teeth pulled out and was on pain killers and liquor and could barely find his computer much less post from it
A gentleman would have stopped posting but fuk that I wanted the crown
Ended up winning by a few votes and also won the next two meeting then retired undefeated
I guess I have a dentist in West Virginia (did not know they had those there) to thank and also a big bottle of percocets

The End @Bumpus
I wanna see a rematch! To the death! :munch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom