Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1642872990093.png

First congratulations to all the finalists.
Just to be in the top group is truly an honor

Vote for the person you feel has been the most helpful, encouraging, and has gone out of his way to make this a better place for all of us

I AM NOT EVEN UP FOR THIS CATEGORY SO STOP MASTICULATING EACH OTHER AND VOTE FOR ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(seems impossible, i know)

Vote for the person you feel has been the most helpful, encouraging, and has gone out of his way to make this a better place for all of us

I have my vote in, but given this description, wanted to acknowledge a couple of ineligibles...

@fishfanmiami - You make the site a better place to hang brother. Appreciate your encouragement and class around here, not sure how you manage to moderate this place while still being as chill and smooth as Magnum PI himself!

@13marino13 - Come game day, if I'm home watching, which is 99% of the time, I dig having the Game Day thread open and keeping track, virtual high fives, complaints and all of that. Thanks for all you do to make this happen good sir! :cheers:

I have my vote in, but given this description, wanted to acknowledge a couple of ineligibles...

@fishfanmiami - You make the site a better place to hang brother. Appreciate your encouragement and class around here, not sure how you manage to moderate this place while still being as chill and smooth as Magnum PI himself!

@13marino13 - Come game day, if I'm home watching, which is 99% of the time, I dig having the Game Day thread open and keeping track, virtual high fives, complaints and all of that. Thanks for all you do to make this happen good sir! :cheers:
I'm glad you're there with us Brother!
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Happy for everybody who voted for me to speak to a mod and if they want to change their vote to @Henrik
Will not get into personal things but know he has hit bump in the road and if any one deserves to have they spirits lifted and for all he does for the site he is the Man.

Happy for everybody who voted for me to speak to a mod and if they want to change their vote to @Henrik
Will not get into personal things but know he has hit bump in the road and if any one deserves to have they spirits lifted and for all he does for the site he is the Man.

It's fine like it is but if you really want to change your vote hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom