THE 2ND RD what do you think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THE 2ND RD what do you think?

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think with all the WR talent out there we will try and move back in some way some how at least i hope so! We could pick up a nice WR in the 2nd! And then be able get a QB with #20!

Yeah, concidering we don't have a second rounder, this could be a little tricky to pick up that Wideout in the second.

I was going to comment, but FinFrenzy beat me to it. With that said, I think we will draft our 12th Man, Casper.

Did you see i said MOVE BACK IN I know we don't have one now! Wake up guys it's 2:30 pm.!

But you also said use #20 for a QB. So what are we moving back from?

You said "move back". The only pick we have ahead of the 2nd round is #20, so the only way to move back is to give up that pick. Now if you want to trade a player and move into a round that's different and not what you said.

if/when we get comp. for OGun of a #1 and a #3, we could:

If we get high pick for Ogun trade down at #20 to 2nd rd to get extra picks

OR

If we get lousy pick like Philly, trade down to 2nd rd to get more picks

but I w/like to see us use both #1s and live w/o a 2nder rounder unless there is someone so enticing - then maybe we can trade our 3rd round picks for them

Sorry! Move Back wrong choice of words,but you know what i mean now right! What about it?

Originally posted by dolphan39
if/when we get comp. for OGun of a #1 and a #3, we could:

If we get high pick for Ogun trade down at #20 to 2nd rd to get extra picks

OR

If we get lousy pick like Philly, trade down to 2nd rd to get more picks

but I w/like to see us use both #1s and live w/o a 2nder rounder unless there is someone so enticing - then maybe we can trade our 3rd round picks for them

Thanks 39!!

Back
Top Bottom