The 3 main QB choices? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 3 main QB choices?

dan the fin

Starter
Super Donator
Reaction score
As it stands now the three main choices at QB are Rivers, Henson, Ramsey. Time to brake down those choices.

Rivers- Looks like he could be a very good QB, but has the Least athletic ability and propably the lowest pontinial.
positives- smart, good QB head, accurate with his throws, Leadership.
negitives- delivery(although this should not be a problem at 6'5") average arm strenght, lack of Mobilatiy.
My take- Ok I think he will be a good QB, put not great, he just don't have the overall talent to carry an Off. with out help. If Miami wants him he will be avalible at 20 after the Combines were his weakness will show, if you look at all the mock drafts only one of about 50 that I have seen have him going before the 20 pick so everybody sould stop crying about he won't be avalible at 20. One big negitive about drafting him you may lose out on a great WR, because this is the best WR crop to come out in a long time.

Ramsey- Looks to be a good QB now with more growing to come.
Positives- Great arm, Tough, has good devotion to be better.
negitives- seems slow in his reads at times (though this may have been Spurrier's doing)
My take- I do know as much about him as the others but he looks to be a good QB now and can still get better, I just don't see he geting traded soon so it is a gamble he you bet on wether or not he will get trade cause you will lose out on the other QB's.

Henson- he is got by far the biggest upside but the highest risk
positives- he's got it all as far as athletic ability, can make every throw in the book.
negatives- lack of experiance, rust from time away
My take- this is the move we do, I want to take the big risk cause I am sick of just being good I want to see the Dolphins be a great team. I don't think he will be a bust ether, he was said to be the best high school QB ever, then Michigan's coach's said he was the best they ever saw, and if he would have stayed he would have gone down as the best ever at Mich. I see a pattern here and I think it could still continue in the NFL. With this move Mia will still keep there # 20 pick and be able to Draft a top WR nad if Walley leaves they have more picks in a draft that is said to be one off the best and next years is not suppose to be near as good as this one. We could have are Off. set for years to come it may be the biggest risk but it could make us great again. I say it is time to take a chance, cause I am sick of being just good enough.

Could not agree more. He almost replaced Brady (a JR) when he was a true freshman. That not only shows talent but also smarts and leadership ability at an early age. WOW:eek: what an upside. Lets roll the dice.

Even if it means another 2 years of Jay?? That seems to be the worst evil of them all in the eyes of some.

Back
Top Bottom